• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    Added a Marlin model 57M chambered in .22 magnum to my small lever gun collection. In great shape given its 1967 manufacture date. Love the short throw on the lever. Now to find a replacement for the missing bullseye in the stock.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Happened to be in a Bass Pro Shop today and purchased one brick of small pistol primers. Of coarse they will only sell a person one box at a time...

They won’t sell me any. They are always having a circle jerk at the opposite end of the counter while they ignore customers. Its like pulling teeth to get anything behind the counter in Clarksville. When they finally do pay attention they won’t unlock the case, we stand there and speculate if they are rifle or pistol primers because they are to lazy to pull them out. Can’t be messing with keys just to show a customer something. Who has time for that? Hate that place. Bite The Bullet in Seymour has been having primers. Glad to give them a little more money.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    Picked up a Browning 1911 380 on friday. Put a couple boxes through it yesterday along side my Ruger SR22. They are identical in weight and it was interesting comparison. At 25 yds I was more accurate with the .380. Good times.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Buddy was looking for a cheap AR stock and grip, which I had. He then asked me if I was interested in a S&W M&P 2.0 in 10mm, to which i obviously answered, how much? Needless to say it is now mine. Went from making money to spending money

20230531_201136.jpg

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Just got my std mfg hpx out of layaway prison. Clean and lube tomorrow and hopefully range time on Sunday. Pics will follow after range time.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Ordered some stuff for the TX22 from shop Taurus while they had the 20% off sale. Tandemkross fiber optic sights, extra barrel, holster. Since the optic mounts on the barrel I'll be able to swap the barrel if I want to run it with sights.

Top Bottom