• ...and so much more!
  • CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Got an email from Springer Precision this morning to tell me a barrel for my XD .40 Tactical was back in stock. The guy went out if his way to let me know they were back like he said he would so I ordered it. Suppressor Threaded. I thought .40 would be good for suppressing, Im reading that it really isn’t. Anyone have a suppressed .40? Any good?

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Just put a Brimstone trigger into one of my 10/22 BX trigger housing.

“Let me repeat. This is just the machined aluminum trigger, like in the picture to the left. Just so we are all clear. So don't buy this and then complain when ONLY A TRIGGER shows up in the mail. Because I know someone is going to do that... “

LOL. I sell on eBay and I put stuff like this in some of the listings. They are right. Problem is, people are not going to read that either and still complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    This is just the machined aluminum trigger, like in the picture to the left.
    Yeah, I got the trigger "kit" which includes a couple of set screws, a spring, a drill bit and tap. You end up with very short pre travel and adjustable over travel. I didn't attempt to polish anything but just the trigger kit dropped the pull weight almost a pound and now both my steel challenge rifles have the same setup.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe not "technically" gun stuff but I bought some new hunting bibs and coat. Certainly upgraded from my previous attire

Same as you, not really gun stuff, unless you go far out the limb on support gear.

Now is a time to buy cloths and the like. If you are on mailing lists, there are a ton of sales and "flash sales" that have certainly sucked me in on stuff frequently consumed.

Just this week, I have been dinged by Duluth, Mechanix Wear, Chacos and some hard to pass up Amazon special pricing.

rfyockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Lucasville
    Picking up a Beretta 96G Compact Police Special (Never Issued) tonight after winning bid on Gunbroker. Considering sending off to Langdon Tactical to convert to 96 Compact LTT Elite.
    3dd720c621f914d95cb2622c88159a4f.jpg

7765de691c3bef5fce790829cbf0a25e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom