• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yep. Im just hoping that norma will replace it. Do you have any experience with their customer service?
    No experience with their customer service but I believe they'll make it right.
    I'd say you might be screwed if you had gotten a delivered email, but since that's not the case I think they'll reship or refund.
    Please let us know

jbusyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    South of Indy
    No experience with their customer service but I believe they'll make it right.
    I'd say you might be screwed if you had gotten a delivered email, but since that's not the case I think they'll reship or refund.
    Please let us know
    I will definitely follow up. Hopefully they will ship it with UPS or DHL even, with a 33% success rate with Fedex I'm kinda done with using them for awhile.

StatlRed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indy Southsider--Johnson County
    I will definitely follow up. Hopefully they will ship it with UPS or DHL even, with a 33% success rate with Fedex I'm kinda done with using them for awhile.
    Fedex stinks! I ordered 3 new magazines for a Springfield EMP which were shipped via Fedex from Illinois. The tracking information showed that it was in Greenwood for a week, but never delivered. I finally called customer service at Fedex, waited 2 days, then called the Greenwood facility with no success. The box finally arrived a day later. If there is any choice on shippers, stay away from them. In contrast, UPS has done very well with a couple of ammo shipments in the last month.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    For the above reasons is why I buy the shipping insurance when available for an extra $1 or 2. Less problems when this occurs. Now days it seems to happen quite often.

jbusyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    South of Indy
    They are going to refund me for the order that hasn't moved for a week. Norma said the refund will take about 2 weeks to process the refund, I wish replacing the ammo was an option.

***Now they are saying since I requested it to be held at the fedex store the shipping insurance doesn't apply and I will have to deal with fedex myself.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are going to refund me for the order that hasn't moved for a week. Norma said the refund will take about 2 weeks to process the refund, I wish replacing the ammo was an option.

***Now they are saying since I requested it to be held at the fedex store the shipping insurance doesn't apply and I will have to deal with fedex myself.
    Actually I'm surprised they let you send it to the FedEx store. I used to do that with my ammo orders from the CMP, but then they changed policies and said that they could no longer accept ammunition at the FedEx store and it had to be sent to a main hub. I don't know if that's across the board or just that particular store (I think they're franchises using the FedEx name, and not actually "FedEx" proper.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Finally got my Black Friday order in the mail. RCBS bullet puller with .30 and .44 collets. Now I just need .223, .264, .277, .323, .355 and .45 too!

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Finally got my Black Friday order in the mail. RCBS bullet puller with .30 and .44 collets. Now I just need .223, .264, .277, .323, .355 and .45 too!
    I got mine from a fellow INGOer, I bet you gave a lot more than I did. It is great to work with like minded people like you find on this site...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I went to my LGS and grabbed another 192 count of M2 ball Garand food.

I doubt I will ever open the can unless the time comes for ordinary people to do extraordinary things...

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    For my 10mm Cordless Hole Puncher:
    81l0jeTJgBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Top Bottom