• Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    ....becomes a caliber to me! :D

Does anyone else do this?

For example, I look and the clock and it's 2:23 or 5:56 or the other day gas was $3.57 or a puchase I made comes to $30.06, it gives me a little, warm, fuzzy feeling in the cockles of my heart, maybe below the cockles, maybe in the subcockle area. Maybe in the liver. Maybe in the kidneys. Maybe even in the colon, I don't know. :dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

For example, I look and the clock and it's 2:23 or 5:56 or the other day gas was $3.57 or a puchase I made comes to $30.06, it gives me a little, warm, fuzzy feeling in the cockles of my heart, maybe below the cockles, maybe in the subcockle area. Maybe in the liver. Maybe in the kidneys. Maybe even in the colon, I don't know. :dunno:

LMAO. I'm the same way. Rang a customer up the other day for $223.57 and it made me smile a little inside. :)

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have something like that. I've been weighing the options between a revolver and semi auto CCW for months. I swear, every other time I look at the clock, it's either 4:42 or 6:42. I think someone is trying to tell me something. Or at least sell me something :)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I notice it mostly with the time. And sometimes phone numbers.
    Months ago I had to call a number ending with 1911 and I couldn't contain the "HA!!"...
    My next thought was; "I want that number."
    :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I don't do it with calibers, but I think I look at the clock at times like 11:11, 4:44, 5:55, etc more than I do random times. It's almost freaky.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Dillon phone numbers. 223.forty-five seventy......762. thirty-eight forty- five.....762. thirty-eight forty-four. Doesn't look the same that way. But you get it.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I notice it mostly with the time. And sometimes phone numbers.
    Months ago I had to call a number ending with 1911 and I couldn't contain the "HA!!"...
    My next thought was; "I want that number."
    :D

I had a childhood friend that had a xxx-1911 number. It didn't mean anything to me back then, but that is always the first thing that jumps into my head when I see something that reminds me of them.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I saw a house number just today - 6922
    Had a total flashback to my time in the Air Force at the 6922nd ESS in the Philippines.
    All these things mean that we're getting old people!
    That is all.
    Our brains are breaking down.

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.

Yes I that do as well. Quite useful, helps me remember things. Times, dates, measurements, first forty or so prime numbers.

Top Bottom