What do you think would be the best red dot sight for the Smith & Wesson FPC 9 mm carbine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Dot. Shake-awake would be nice.
    Here are two with shake awake both under $150. The Swamp fox is dot only, the Holosun is 2 moa dot and 65 moa circle.

Amazon product ASIN B01BJ3ZXD0

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Here are two with shake awake both under $150. The Swamp fox is dot only, the Holosun is 2 moa dot and 65 moa circle.

Amazon product ASIN B01BJ3ZXD0
    My local gun store recommended one of the Holosun sites.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Just to throw another one into the mix, the Bushnell TRS-25 was tested by IMPD and was one of the recommended optics for patrol rifles few years back (2017ish?). There are newer models since. That said, not saying it's the best optic out there, but it is a good value for what it is. Depends what you want and what features are important for your use.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Just to throw another one into the mix, the Bushnell TRS-25 was tested by IMPD and was one of the recommended optics for patrol rifles few years back (2017ish?). There are newer models since. That said, not saying it's the best optic out there, but it is a good value for what it is. Depends what you want and what features are important for your use.
    It's just $70 on Amazon prime.
    I have an aim point pro but it's on my AR-15 and I don't want to remove it I've got a couple others that I can't remember what they are but they're on other weapons and I don't really want to remove those either cuz they're all zeroed in.

Ahnshaye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Terre Haute
    Just got the fpc Sunday. Took my sparc2 off my ar and put on it and with 200+ rounds it's still pretty nice at 50 yards. Quick target acquisition, been looking for a new optic for my ar now. Lol. May go with another sparc2.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey, @flightsimmer you might want to check out what I just posted about a new Holosun rifle optic:

Top Bottom