What do you think about Mitt Romney considering another 2016 run?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rand, Romney, or Cruz.... no, nein, nyet. Right now, I'd rather we hire an official coin flipper to be Chief Exec.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    this proves their stupidity. Romney thinking about running again, or the establishment republicans even considering it a good thing, proves they are stupid, they lost, the republican voter base didnt turn out because of romney, they have to know this, we all do. When the repubs put a conservative out there, he will win hands down. Running McCains and Romneys out there results in them losing, so for those clowns to honestly think that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, well einstein called that the definition of "insanity." wow

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the republican voter base didnt turn out because of romney, they have to know this, we all do.

I like to think that the past 8 years (in 16) will inspire another sort of insurgence of voters like 2010 did for the Tea Party. It's been a miserable 6 years so far for some of us.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sure, run him out there again. I will stay home again. I will not vote for another RINO. No point in it. We just get more Democratic policies, just it is a waste of time to vote.

If we conservatives will hold a convention prior to the primary season and unite behind one candidate, we have a chance to overwhelm the RINOs. If we divide again between 4-8 conservatives, the RINOs will win the nomination and we get another McCain, Romney candidate—and another Democratic traitor to the Constitution in the White House.

A great leader must emerge to call the conservatives together to unite behind a single candidate within the GOP. Anything short of that gives the election to the traitors in Washington.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What I'd tell Mitt about considering another run is this:

"Mitt, I admire you for a host of reasons, but it's time to hang it up. Now, go do what your'e great at and go make money."

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I still wish somebody would convince Mitch Daniels to take a stab at it.

My take is he won't because the press will drag out all the crap about his wife taking off on him and then he ends up taking her back. He just , IMO doesn't want to put his family through that and I don't blame him.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We don't need another Bush or another Clinton and Romney is unelectable. Seriously, we have 300 million candidates to choose from. Can we please stop limiting ourselves to the same five asshats every four years?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We don't need another Bush or another Clinton and Romney is unelectable. Seriously, we have 300 million candidates to choose from. Can we please stop limiting ourselves to the same five asshats every four years?

Sorry, but the American people as a whole will not tolerate anything which has not already been decided by one of only two political parties.

We're not interested in representation or representative government, we demand to be ruled by these two parties forever.

Which a$$hat actually "wins" is of such little comparative consequence as to be amusing.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Sorry, but the American people as a whole will not tolerate anything which has not already been decided by one of only two political parties.

We're not interested in representation or representative government, we demand to be ruled by these two parties forever.

Which a$$hat actually "wins" is of such little comparative consequence as to be amusing.

QFT

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Forget "ruled by these two parties". Americans want to be ruled by two FAMILIES: The Bush Dynasty and the Clinton Dynasty. If not for the actions of some insane murderers, I think we would have had a Kennedy Dynasty back in the 60's.

Top Bottom