• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I keep a Crucifix that I had blessed. I also keep a Kimber Tactical Pro II, .45 with an extra magazine. Basically, if God, Jesus, all the Saints, and the Kimber can't protect me, nothing can and it's probably my time. Oh yeah, and the flowery looking thing is something my girlfriend insists that she keep on my side of the bed to hold some jewelry.

picture.php

picture.php

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    An alarm clock, a 3 d cell maglite, slippers, watch, cell phone, glasses, oh and Winchester 1200 w/ first 2 shots beeing T shot, then the other 3 being 00 shot.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    FN Police model 12 ga loaded with Hornaday TAP, Surefire flashlight, and my S&W 1911 is usually on the bed with me unless the girlfriend stays over, then it is on the nightstand beside the flashlight.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I keep a Crucifix that I had blessed. I also keep a Kimber Tactical Pro II, .45 with an extra magazine. Basically, if God, Jesus, all the Saints, and the Kimber can't protect me, nothing can and it's probably my time. Oh yeah, and the flowery looking thing is something my girlfriend insists that she keep on my side of the bed to hold some jewelry.

picture.php

We have the same bed sheets! Bed Bath & Beyond is where I got mine. I cringed at how much they cost, but they were def worth it. They just tend to show...fluids quite easily so they are washed often.

I keep my SR9 with extra mag, XD40 with extra mag, and a Maglite on the small table just behind the head of my bed.

Last edited:

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Battery backed up Alarm clock, house phone, Glock 19 with Lazermax and TLR-1, Rechargable Maglight, Double Barreled Shotgun loaded with #4 buck, AR-180 with a twenty round mag of Lake City 62 gr steel penetrator.

Wrong house to break into. Have a LEO friend that told me if he ever got a warrent to search my house he would call first...LOL

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Bedside toys

Cell phone, surefire flashlight and M1A1 Abrams main battle tank. At least that is what is looks like when pointed at your head. Actually it varies with my mood, Glock, Springfield, Beretta or Mossberg.

I don't believe in overkill, kill is good enough.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ruger SR9 loaded with 17 rounds Federal +P+ JHP with an XTI Procyon on the rail. Hi-Point 9mm carbine loaded with 10 more of the same ammo. Vicious, ferocious dog outside the bedroom door. And my CPAP, which makes it impossible to hear anything going on in the house.
    monk.jpg

Last edited:

blhawk1077

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    A huge dog, and all my guns and ammo! Well the dog sleeps in my bed most the time, she is good alarm though. who needs ADT? It would not be good to come into my house without permission regardless if I am home lol.

Top Bottom