• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Usually I carry my Taurus MilPro 145 in .45ACP. I also carry a Charter Arms BullPup revolver in .44 Special at times. I've even been known to carry a .22 Magnum derringer, now and then.

DiamProducer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Anderson
    9mm in a Glock 26. Had the 27 in .40 but didn't like the way it shot compared to the 9mm. Love the 22, but I think the 27 is a little too small to control the extra firepower for my smaller hands. Had a S&W .38 snubbie but got rid of it. Looking to pick another one up!

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    9mm. Faster follow up shots and more rounds on target. G19. With the tupperware, rounds always stay fresh.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    40SW most of the time. It's a compromise. 9mm has better capacity but 45ACP has better whackability. I have carried all three, but usually the 40 works well.

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    My wife and I both carry S&W 642s We have had these for close to twenty years, and never a problem. I have carried a Colt Combat Commander in the past.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I am a nice guy, squirt. You're the one who wants to squabble about crap. Not me. And I didn't rep you down like you did me, because I didn't want to see a squirt go negative.
    Go ahead, I'm not as worried about MY (there, I made the key word bold so you can see it) "internet rep" as an old egomaniac(nice website btw :):) who obviously spends way too much time infront of the computer. If you'd like to squabble more let's not hijack this thread, shoot me a PM and I'll promptly ignore it. :laugh:

Last edited:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Go ahead, I'm not as worried about my "internet rep" as an old egomaniac(nice website btw) who obviously spends way too much time infront of the computer. If you'd like to squabble more let's not hijack this thread, shoot me a PM and I'll promptly ignore it.
    I guess you care enough about rep to rep me down. Your action belies your statement.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Go ahead, I'm not as worried about MY (there, I made the key word bold so you can see it) "internet rep" as an old egomaniac(nice website btw :):) who obviously spends way too much time infront of the computer. If you'd like to squabble more let's not hijack this thread, shoot me a PM and I'll promptly ignore it. :laugh:
    I think Randy's intent was that you take it to one of the Glock threads already open. Like this one:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/37573-who_is_tired_of_the_glock_bashing.html
    or this one:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/41339-glock_vs_everyone.html
    or this one:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/41350-if_glocks_are_so_good.html
    I guess you care enough about rep to rep me down. Your action belies your statement.
    :D

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apparently you missed the point: I understood what he was saying. It was his delivery that I was commenting on, it was uncalled for.

And apparently you also missed the point about rep as he did. I said I don't care about MY rep. Deep down I know his online rep means oh so much to him.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom