What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Anyone having a cigar today for Thanksgiving? If so, what did you pick?

Myself I think I'm going to have something way more mild than I usually go. Probably going with a Sobremesa Brulee.

I have a couple Perdomo 30th Anniversary thar just released that I want to get I to but they need to rest a while longer before I enjoy them. I got one of the Maduros and a Sun Grown. I didn't opt for a Connecticut since I rarely go that way but heard great reviews on it so I'll probably pick one up on my next order.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope it's ok to post this on this thread. Do you all have any advice for a future pipe smoker? Other than a cigar twice a year (I go to a local tobacconist every once in a while and ask for a recommendation for someone who knows nothing about cigars), I don't smoke and have never smoked a pipe. I plan on treating myself to a pipe for my next birthday and don't really know what to look for. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Don't.
    1700763043298.png

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Neither did he. Remember this day, the day you CHOSE your future. In full knowledge and of your own free will.
    You’ve given me a lot to think about. I’ll remember this day, the day I learned that waiting until the age of 50 to start smoking a pipe once a month, a habit in which no inhaling occurs, can result in the changing of my race.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got an order on the porch today. I am smoking a diesel 6x60 right now. The outside wrapper split on me :((

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I just received a couple of very rare cigars. Atabey Black Ritos. Only 5000 rolled 5 years ago and just released! I can't wait to have one. The original Atabey is so good, so I'm excited for the same blend but with a Maduro wrapper!

Top Bottom