• ...and so much more!
  • mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Screenshot_2023-07-27-14-17-14-18_a5e8fe7543e41cfbc6cdd74088af5b74.jpg

This topic came up today on the NextDoor app from someone who took the above photo south of Indy. The persons posting described this person\vehicle as that of a "State National" and wanted to speak to the driver and referenced : https://www.mystatusselect.com/about-us/

I have never heard of something like this but my first thought was this was another attempt at the "Sovereign Nation" tax dodge. Does anyone have a point of view on this that can 'spain it to me at a 9th grade level?

Mike

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    View attachment 289556

This topic came up today on the NextDoor app from someone who took the above photo south of Indy. The persons posting described this person\vehicle as that of a "State National" and wanted to speak to the driver and referenced : https://www.mystatusselect.com/about-us/

I have never heard of something like this but my first thought was this was another attempt at the "Sovereign Nation" tax dodge. Does anyone have a point of view on this that can 'spain it to me at a 9th grade level?

Mike
    I'd Never heard that term but a quick Google. More than likely the Alphabet Agencies would Label this as a fringe group. Not the Boy Scouts that I belonged to. :drill:

State National Status - American States Patriots

About Us The state national committee is a group of men and women who have corrected their status from citizen of the United States to a free American. These people are now committed to educating others to complete the process and learn the language to protect themselves from our current government corporation.
    State National Status

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Soverign Citizen type crap.

Basically assured of them thinking that A) they're the smartest person in whatever group of people they're in (including court rooms) and B ) while being the most willfully ignorant and/or stupid in reality.

Borderline mentally ill, IMO.

Yep. While I understand why they want this to be true, I cannot understand why so many people ignore the obvious and think it's true.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Soverign Citizen type crap.

Basically assured of them thinking that A) they're the smartest person in whatever group of people they're in (including court rooms) and B ) while being the most willfully ignorant and/or stupid in reality.

Borderline mentally ill, IMO.
    ...and are arrested or unwillfully detained until there true identity is obtained. Very frustrating to a police officer just trying to see why they have no plates, registration, driver's license etc. I cited quite a few and made them kick mud from the jail as their vehicle was towed, inventoried & impounded until everything was current. Then we had our day in court. The night court judge usually told them to shut up after listening for a while and asked them how they would like to plea? I just stood there smiling even tho as a reserve I wasn't paid. It was a show for sure.

Top Bottom