What Americans would set themselves on fire ..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    and ask the government to pour gasoline on them ?

Californians . That's who .
    Duncan

Times/USC Dornsife poll: California voters support using tax hikes to help close budget gap - latimes.com

wildfire-boise-ga.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The economy is producing less, so tax revenues are lower. Let's make it even LESS productive!

When this produces less revenue, will they raise taxes again? Idiots.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Did they pollsters only interview Chamber of Commerce members from Arizona, Nevada and Oregon?

Would the last productive individual out of California please turn off the lights?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    and ask the government to pour gasoline on them ?

Californians . That's who .
    Duncan

Times/USC Dornsife poll: California voters support using tax hikes to help close budget gap - latimes.com

Being a california voter DOES NOT EQUAL to also being a california tax payer. As such its not that hard to believe this. After all if "I'm" (ie. the CA resident) not paying any taxes to CA why should I care if they increase the tax on those that do. :dunno:

Can't find the % of people what don't pay taxes in CA. But suspect that the number is higher than those that do and those who don't also suspect vote to ensure they don't have to either.

Tax the rich, tax the rich is the motto.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Its not "tax the rich" any longer. We are getting down to "tax all earners". We are running out of the "rich"

No it's "tax the rich, tax the rich". I NEVER said what defintin "rich" is now did I. You have guessed it correclty however. If you are a working person then you are RICH and as such you need to be taxed! :D;):laugh::n00b:

After all the lay with 4 kids by different dadd needs your help and since she earns min wage at McDs and can barely make ends meet YOU must be taxed to make it fair for her to be able to live at your level. :rolleyes:

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Being a california voter DOES NOT EQUAL to also being a california tax payer. As such its not that hard to believe this. After all if "I'm" (ie. the CA resident) not paying any taxes to CA why should I care if they increase the tax on those that do. :dunno:

Can't find the % of people what don't pay taxes in CA. But suspect that the number is higher than those that do and those who don't also suspect vote to ensure they don't have to either.

Tax the rich, tax the rich is the motto.

Good point and point taken ... but I still submit that if any sizable amount of folks out there are asking for a tax increase to solve the problems ... their idea is just this side of stupid .
    Thanks
    Duncan

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Good point and point taken ... but I still submit that if any sizable amount of folks out there are asking for a tax increase to solve the problems ... their idea is just this side of stupid .
    Thanks
    Duncan

On I do agree with that as well. CA is the mecca of looneville. Actually it's beyond looneville! :)

Top Bottom