• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'll agree, she's attractive, but she's not nearly the redneck that Gretchen Wilson is :) And none of them are as cool as Amy Winehouse!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I used to be pretty partial to LeAnn Rhimes as we're about the same age... But then again I haven't kept up with Country since Garth went and did his crappy Chris Whatever phase and Faith Hill went Pop as Tim McGraw did his thing with Nelly.

That's not to say I don't still listen to Country, but not most of this new stuff after 2000 and today. Although I must give credit to some of the singers such as Alan Jackson, George Straight, Montgomery Gentry, and the like. At least some other them are keeping it Country....

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    No way. Miranda Lambert is as good as it gets. Hot chick that loves guns.

Does she like bacon? That is the only question mark on her record right now:)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    they might be hotter in a stand alone kinda way. But you have factor in 3 things with Miranda's looks. 1 She has a sweet 4x4 truck and knows how to drive it off road. 2 she is a hunter and does it on a regular basis. and 3 saving the best for last, she carries!

So even IF she was a 6, which she is not, that would raise her to at least a 9 on an adjusted scale.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    they might be hotter in a stand alone kinda way. But you have factor in 3 things with Miranda's looks. 1 She has a sweet 4x4 truck and knows how to drive it off road. 2 she is a hunter and does it on a regular basis. and 3 saving the best for last, she carries!

So even IF she was a 6, which she is not, that would raise her to at least a 9 on an adjusted scale.

I concur! At least a 9.

Carrie Underwood gets an 8 from me.

Taylor Swift gets a 7. Inexperience, with, uh, LIFE!

Top Bottom