• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A question answered about why cops write so many tickets and a poop slinging monkey posts about truck drivers.

LOL.jpg

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Enjoy your time off. Let this settle down.
    I get seriously PO'd at a lot of idiot truckers out on the big road but I do not bash them as a group.
    All I see here is a poor attitude towards LEO. What makes you think that none of use have any insight into the inner workings of the world. Start getting involved.....really, how do you know I am not. I have my own circles. I am aware. I see multiple LEO everywhere I drive. Plenty of opportunity's for me to get stopped. Plenty. I am no light foot.

Are there some super troopers out there with a ticket book......I am sure there are and I see them up on 2 wheels all the time in season.

something...something...something...must spread some rep around. #mousepounce

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linndale,_Ohio

422 yards of interstate fell within their boundaries with no on or off ramps yet they loved to write tickets on it. They were barred from doing it for a while, but, according to the linked page and notations, they've regained the right to do so.

Sounds like they went to the same school as Carmel and Westfield PDs.
    No better way to protect and serve the citizens of your little hamlet than hopping up on the limited access highway and keeping grandma from speeding.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Top Bottom