Were we nearly the victims of an armed robbery? I think so.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    nowhere in the op does it mention race, but most of you are assuming thing you know nothing about.
    also, how often do you see armed robbers open carrying?
    just because you are afraid of people that look and dress differently than you doesn't mean you were about to get robbed!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    nowhere in the op does it mention race, but most of you are assuming thing you know nothing about.
    also, how often do you see armed robbers open carrying?
    just because you are afraid of people that look and dress differently than you doesn't mean you were about to get robbed!
    They weren't open carrying. A couple of them were obviously carrying guns IWB. They had to keep pulling up their pants at the location of the big lump in their waistband.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Dude, don't play dumb: we all know what was happening. The OP's descriptions were specific enough to get the picture. Please pull your head out of the sand and join the rest of us in reality.
    His only description was "gangster looking" and "sloppily carrying guns". The "reality" is even good kids these days dress like crap with their pants hanging low and ball caps on sideways. That doesn't make them criminals.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    His only description was "gangster looking" and "sloppily carrying guns". The "reality" is even good kids these days dress like crap with their pants hanging low and ball caps on sideways. That doesn't make them criminals.
    Well the "good kids" who dress like that need spanked and should have been raised better.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    They weren't open carrying. A couple of them were obviously carrying guns IWB. They had to keep pulling up their pants at the location of the big lump in their waistband.

"a couple"? Or "multiple"? And how many "gangsters" we're in this gang?

Also you said "I assume that they were shoplifting". Have you checked video to see if your assumption was correct?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They could have been setting you up for a snatch and run, or they could have been doing a recon. Either way, your instincts are probably correct. It wouldn't hurt to make a suspicious activity report with your local PD if you have good video. (Note good video = can make identifications from it, not you can see movement on it). If you can catch one of them shoplifting on the tape, at least make a theft report.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I've had multiple police tell me they would much rather be called on a 911 that turns out to be a false alarm than to respond too late after a tragedy happens. Their behavior precipitated the alarm, not their skin color. And I can live with being called a racist much better than I can live with being herded into a back room and shot in the head.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy

Yeah, but it makes them statistically more likely to be criminals.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I...... If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck .........

Now now.... stop your profiling..... Could be a duck robot. :twocents:

340x_digesting_duck.gif

Top Bottom