• wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I created a social group for members who want to lose some weight

INGunOwners - Weight loss

I got this idea from 2 different recent threads, the competition shooters weight loss contest (good luck to them :rockwoot:) and the thread about people who are not happy being overweight (which I am one of those, but have never stolen a seatbelt extension from a airline :D)

Just to know where I am starting from, I'm 6'1" and 333 lbs. I allowed myself to get this big due to medical problems this past year or so, which ironic enough, now contributes to some of those same health issues.

Anyways, I'm hoping by being publicly accountable this will help me to stay focused and on track, help to encourage others, and share and gain info on helpful hints.

So if your interested come and join me in this social group, share your story, weight loss goals, receive encouragement, and share some tips.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I joined. I just don't want anybody saying "WTF are you doing joining a weight loss group" because while I'm not that big, I feel I'm not in as good of shape as I could be. :)

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I'm in. My decision to join was based mainly on how I see INGO members treat fat people and I thought that maybe it's time to do something about it.

Top Bottom