• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    The whole thing about not seeing the bride before the wedding actually stems from back when arraigned marriages were common. The idea was that if the man was not allowed to see the bride before the wedding, he could not back out if she was ugly.

My wife and I will be married 30 years this August. As for the secret to a long marriage, we both say the same thing............Low expectations :D

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I think it's great she let you be involved in picking out the dress instead of being a bridezilla about it. The two of you seem to be on the same page. She sounds like a keeper. Congratulations.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If you get married on a lord's estate, he has Prima Nochta. That is not a myth.

Attachments

• weddng dress.png
      weddng dress.png
      30.7 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    The whole thing about not seeing the bride before the wedding actually stems from back when arraigned marriages were common. The idea was that if the man was not allowed to see the bride before the wedding, he could not back out if she was ugly.
    That's the same reason for the veil, it was to cover her face until the deal was done, then you could actually see who you married. So if she had a butterface you didn't get to see it until it was too late.

Top Bottom