• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    So I looked at a thread from last fall about web hosting and email. Godaddy is not who I want to use. Crazy $$$ for what I want. When they wanted $90 per year PER EMAIL address, I was done. I still need those three to be up and running. Plus I need a site and emails for the farm. So...

Looking to create a webpage with a shopping cart. Got someone who can do the web page, etc but here is what I need:

Unlimited email addresses.
    Some readily accessible support (like if email crashes - need to have someone check the server, etc).
    Wordpress and its features. Enough plug-ins to integrate my other stuff into the cart.

Bluehost has been recommended.

Really don't want to spend hundreds a month. Bluehost would be about $200 a year.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

db308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I've used Hawkhost for a number of years.
    I only use the email services of the hosted domains for personal email, but have not had any issues.
    I have not had to contact their support.

name.com for the domain registration

oseto317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    In the past I've used GoDaddy, NetworkSolutions, Domain, BlueHost, and a few others.

The one that I use now is Fused.com, intro pricing is $30/mo. and depending on how many emails you need they may be able to add them to that pricing tier.

I stick with them for the support. Typical response time to just a plain old email question is under an hour. Faster response if you submit a support ticket marked as urgent.

I'm sure there are other solid options out there, this is just the one that I use.

Top Bottom