• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Havent seen it here yet... We need more cops like this guy.

Officer puts a colleague in his place for (apparently) harassing citizens.

[video=youtube;m_QoJwetrWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QoJwetrWs[/video]

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Wow. I very surprised that he did that in front of other people. What he said was spot on but I think taking him off in private would have been the better solution. Must have been a rookie cop being corrected by a veteran officer.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow. I very surprised that he did that in front of other people. What he said was spot on but I think taking him off in private would have been the better solution. Must have been a rookie cop being corrected by a veteran officer.

Depending on the severity of his transgression, a dressing down in front of the offended party is wholly appropriate. I know if Officer Jackboot harassed me and then suddenly was pulled away and they went on their way, I'd be mad as hell and possibly VERY distrustful of all LEOs (if I wasnt already). Now I see not all cops are bad, and some are A-OK and looking out for me.

I think this (good) cop did the right thing.

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Depending on the severity of his transgression, a dressing down in front of the offended party is wholly appropriate. I know if Officer Jackboot harassed me and then suddenly was pulled away and they went on their way, I'd be mad as hell and possibly VERY distrustful of all LEOs (if I wasnt already). Now I see not all cops are bad, and some are A-OK and looking out for me.

I think this (good) cop did the right thing.

I agree with you if the officer got in his car and drove away. However if he came back and said that the (Security Guard) was out of line and let the driver know that the security guard was schooled on not stepping on someones rights it would be ok. Most people don't respond well to be belittled in front of people.

Top Bottom