• ...and so much more!
  • Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Sounds like Shad-enfreud to me
    I don’t see the porpoise of that comment, unless it was some kind of red herring. The sole reason of participating in a club, grouper organization like INGO is so every Tom, Salmon Harry doesn't have to be a sucker and just flounder around, looking for a plaice to get away from his oldwife, up there on her perch, who would otherwise carp about the minnowmum amount of time he might spend just whaling away at his computer keyboard. I mean, you don’t have to be a brain sturgeon to see the ray of sunshine we might find here; it’s too bad that so many INGOers have a crappie attitude. I should have smelt that coming down the pike - otherwise I would just skate away, and at turbot speed!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don’t see the porpoise of that comment, unless it was some kind of red herring. The sole reason of participating in a club, grouper organization like INGO is so every Tom, Salmon Harry doesn't have to be a sucker and just flounder around, looking for a plaice to get away from his oldwife, up there on her perch, who would otherwise carp about the minnowmum amount of time he might spend just whaling away at his computer keyboard. I mean, you don’t have to be a brain sturgeon to see the ray of sunshine we might find here; it’s too bad that so many INGOers have a crappie attitude. I should have smelt that coming down the pike - otherwise I would just skate away, and at turbot speed!
    iu

Top Bottom