• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Sadly math does not lie, if you have figured out a way to balance the budget without raising taxes, along with paying down the debt(hopefully interest rates dont shoot up to 10% while doing this), pay off our unfunded liability's(medicare/caid/social security), switch us over from a 70% consumer spending gdp(which means production instead of consumers borrowing and spending), along with a way to control inflation due to the feds endless printing of money along with the fractional reserve banking system.

I am all ears, lets hear the hope and change you got for us.

Otherwise realize consumers will not stop spending(like today when they stop paying their mortgage so they can buy the new ipad), government will not stop spending, welfare and social security people will not stand by while you give them nothing.

And like every fiat currency before, our currency will collapse, it is not a "if" it happens, simply a when it happens.

While it is nice to dream about a time when things will get back to normal(if you call losing 90% of your moneys worth in 100 years normal), chances are we are screwed, when the collapses comes, maybe then if your prepared you can step forward and make some changes and fight the good fight.

But please, dont let this get you down, the less people who believe this and keep on with the game, the longer i have to prepare, so please, go out, spend money for your business, add that room to your house, take those kids to the mall, and last but not least, pay off all your debts.

In the end, my family will thank you for the extra time you have given us to prepare.

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Um, i have been on this site for 6 months, but yet i have been making this up for a while now?

Are you a stalker? do you know me outside of this board? how do you know i have been making this up awhile?

here is a quote to maybe help you understand what you seem to be missing...

You may be asking yourself “If we pay back all the currency that was borrowed into existence, but we still owe interest, where do we get the currency to pay the interest?
    Answer: We have to borrow it into existence.
    This is one reason why the national debt keeps expanding. Even if we pay off all the currency that is borrowed, the government still owes interest. In order to pay that interest off, it would need to get more money from the Federal Reserve - which we would, in turn, owe interest on.

Because of this vicious cycle, the national debt can NEVER truly be paid off. It is mathematically impossible.

http://www.barackobamataxplan.com/the-us-economy-explained/

The economy will collapse, as sure as the sun rises, just like the housing market collapsed. Most dont seem to understand why the housing market collapsed, but after you realize that the banks need to extend a greater number of loans to cover the interest on already created loans, you then understand why lending standards were dropped so low.

This is basic math, if you have 5 dollars, you can not pay your 100,000,000 dollar debt can you?

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    You've been making this up for quite some time now. If you're not ready yet, you never will be.

Btw feel free to prove me wrong by answering this question instead of ignoring it...

if you have figured out a way to balance the budget without raising taxes, along with paying down the debt(hopefully interest rates dont shoot up to 10% while doing this), pay off our unfunded liability's(medicare/caid/social security), switch us over from a 70% consumer spending gdp(which means production instead of consumers borrowing and spending), along with a way to control inflation due to the feds endless printing of money along with the fractional reserve banking system.

please post it.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    It's your arguement, prove it is right.

If you're getting prep ideas from the same idiot that taught you economics, well, best of luck to you then, you'll need it.

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010

If you're getting prep ideas from the same idiot that taught you economics, well, best of luck to you then, you'll need it.

My argument?

Ah, so we will have no problem balancing the budget, paying down our debt and funding medicare/caid/s.s. plus the tons of pensions for cities and states.

Is that what you are trying to say?

Otherwise it then becomes reality and not just my argument.

Btw who exactly taught you economics sir?

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010

I surely wont be taking advice from a guy who thinks in five years his business will be booming, what fox news guy taught you econ?

Can you give me ANY good reason we will be back to a booming economy in five years?

Housing?
    Production?
    consumer spending?

When is the economy going to pick back up professor?

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    My argument?

Ah, so we will have no problem balancing the budget, paying down our debt and funding medicare/caid/s.s. plus the tons of pensions for cities and states.

Is that what you are trying to say?

Otherwise it then becomes reality and not just my argument.

Btw who exactly taught you economics sir?

Warren Buffett is my uncle.

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Ah jokes and no economic teaching to speak of, which is why in five years you think your day job will be around for you to quit it.

Good luck with that sir, all the best to you.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Um the thread is about deep econ doo doo, my posts are spot on while yours is wat a troll would say, something constructive to say or you just like to type?

Actually, I was referring to this post

Warren Buffett is my uncle.

Totally irrelevant to the topic thats why I said that.

I do agree with you though and was following the thread. The way things are being done right now is not sustainable and will result in ugly consequences. thanks for reading

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    sorry then, you replied right under mine so i thought you were talking about me since i have a low post count and most members here seem to click up with fellow old timers.

thanks for your input on your last post, glad to know some have a clue.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It won't matter a lick who's right or wrong when this thin breaks open.

You might see some old git in the street screaming, "I told you sooooo"

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It won't matter a lick who's right or wrong when this thin breaks open.

You might see some old git in the street screaming, "I told you sooooo"

Top Bottom