Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No you didn't. You declared it likely.

I've quoted it repeatedly.

Be honest.
    I do believe it likely. I also have repeatedly said I don’t know.

You ever watch or were a participant in a coup at work? They are ugly, full of lies, and the truth is difficult if not impossible to find.

There was a power struggle at the NRA. Check

A political DA that ran on taking down the NRA. Check

Said DA uses the dirty laundry from the coup attempt to take down the organization. Check

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

So they why when someone argues it's not likely you revert to you're merely arguing it's possible?

Do you not know the difference or do you assume we don't, since you're questioning other member's literacy skills? Especially after purposefully misstating other people's posts?

No, you're just deflecting from a ridiculous argument because you're incapable of ceding even the smallest point.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Especially after purposefully misstating other people's posts?
    As are my posts being misstated. So where do I go wrong here? What points are incorrect?

A DA ran for office on getting the NRA.

A internal power struggle/coup was attempted.

The coup failed.

The dirty laundry from the coup was latched onto by the DA that was looking for an opening.

The dirty laundry was disseminated in part to demoralize members to cut off funding.

There are other possibilities besides what the DA laid out as explanations, though all are likely also illegal.

The evidence presented was not enough for me to burn down the NRA.

Those that chose to defund the NRA did so based on one political faction going after another.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You think it was less?
    I can only point out the track record of the politicized NY DA and courts. You must make your own conclusions. It does seem naive to accept the NRA numbers at face value when in the other politicized case the numbers were obviously stretched beyond reason.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lol. Now you’re just ****-posting. :lmfao:

This can’t be serious. It’s too damn hilarious.
    You find it funny that a Soros funded DA that promised to attack the NRA did and has rendered the organization but a shell of its former self?

Which better serves the members, the 2017 NRA or the current model?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As are my posts being misstated. So where do I go wrong here? What points are incorrect?

The coup failed.

The dirty laundry from the coup was latched onto by the DA that was looking for an opening.

The dirty laundry was disseminated in part to demoralize members to cut off funding.

There are other possibilities besides what the DA laid out as explanations, though all are likely also illegal.

Those that chose to defund the NRA did so based on one political faction going after another.
    I think you’re asserting some facts not in evidence and sweeping a lot of relevant details under a rug you named “dirty laundry”. It’s the dirty laundry part that you’ve swept away that has caused supporters to stop supporting the NRA until it gets its **** together.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think you’re asserting some facts not in evidence and sweeping a lot of relevant details under a rug you named “dirty laundry”. It’s the dirty laundry part that you’ve swept away that has caused supporters to stop supporting the NRA until it gets its **** together.
    The “dirty laundry“ came either from the losers of the coup, and or the DA who probably got her info from the losers of the coup.

Is everything else accurate?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You find it funny that a Soros funded DA that promised to attack the NRA did and has rendered the organization but a shell of its former self?

Which better serves the members, the 2017 NRA or the current model?
    So you think mallard ducks **** green because they have green feathers around their heads. I mean your post can’t possibly mean anything else. You Mallard truther.

:lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So you are saying you know 100% what happened, because others agree with you in a forum? And further we will never hear anything further concerning this? All the shoes have dropped we now know all there is to know about this?

It all be interesting to me to see what comes out over the next twenty years in the books, memoirs, and interviews. As I said I do not know…
    He's saying that Occam's Razor has cut your theory's throat

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

You ever watch or were a participant in a coup at work? They are ugly, full of lies, and the truth is difficult if not impossible to find.

There was a power struggle at the NRA. Check

A political DA that ran on taking down the NRA. Check

Said DA uses the dirty laundry from the coup attempt to take down the organization. Check
    The DA HAD THE RECEIPTS, WLP knew it and declined to deny the accusations in his testimony because he was under oath and the legal jeopardy from perjuring himself outweighed any possible penalty from financial mismanagement

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

The coup failed.

You remember the Reagan-era statement from the swamp creature who said, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you?"

I think the principle here is - just because somebody's out to get you, doesn't mean you're not a crook.

And the NRA, in court, is basically saying WLP was a crook who took from them. The organization you "don't want to burn down" is presenting themselves as victimized by him. And Wayne's not really denying it, either.

These stupid f*cks did the unpardonable: they provided Letitia James with validation. They made the "turd with a wig" look right on something.

I think we all would have loved nothing more than for turd-with-a-wig to come up with a big, fat, zero on this. Making dumbasses look right...it's not a good look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom