• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alliclaytor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Northside
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I am looking for some waterproof (able to put my hand in a cold pond and not get wet) and have some good insulation and able to shoot with. I only it is a tall task but that is what I am looking for, the cabelas version leaked and absorbed water like a sponge. This is what I have found thus far....any thoughts on these or other better options?

NOTICE: page not found

Under Armour Skysweeper Gloves: Masks and Gloves | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    I always just used neoprene gloves when putting out and picking up decoys. Just make sure to get some with cuffs that are easy on and off. while in blind or boat just use pair of regular gloves, many different made for shooting. no glove on shooting hand and handwarmers in pockets goes a long long way.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I also have a set of neoprene gloves that work great for anything wet. I stay nice and dry and warm...no worries. I got mine at rural king. They went on clearance and i got um for $17...best money i ever spent.

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I am looking for some waterproof (able to put my hand in a cold pond and not get wet) and have some good insulation and able to shoot with. I only it is a tall task but that is what I am looking for, the cabelas version leaked and absorbed water like a sponge. This is what I have found thus far....any thoughts on these or other better options?

Under Armour Skysweeper Gloves: Masks and Gloves | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

If you find something that fits this bill, please let me know! I have always just accepted that when hunting over water, it is best to just carry two pairs of gloves (neoprene decoy gloves for setting and removing decoys and another pair of just standard insulated gloves). That's why we carry such big blind bags, right? :):

I like to sometimes use a hand warmer that hangs on my waders. It works great with some Hot Hands in there. Here is a link to something similar to what I use:
    Cabela's: Cabela's 10-Shell Holder with Handwarmer

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    You won't find a glove that will be comfortable doing both, I've spent a bunch of $ on trying to find the same thing you are.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Get the Cabela's version of the blue crabbers. They're waterproof, warm, and great for decoy setting/pulling. I use the original blue crabbers, but these are a lot less, er, visually stunning...

Cabela's: Cabela's Seamless Decoy Gloves

s7_960463_999_01

Top Bottom