winchester/farmland

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Can't explain why, but when I read this story again I get a song popping up in my head.
    Alabama Bound, I believe is the name of the song by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    "I got my pistols in my pocket boys, I'm, I'm Alabami bound...and I ain't lookin' for no trouble but nooobody dogs me 'round..."

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    I would love to sit down with one of these family members claiming this to try to understand how their "logic" works. I'll even bring a whiteboard and markers for them to draw me pictures to help explain.
    There’s not enough time or crayons to try to explain it to them, they’re incapable of understanding. Of course, they could have a woke, liberal dumbs*** Bloomberg MDA activist whispering in their ear…just saying!

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    That was in 2019:

Apparently Dollar General is not a safe place to work?

The Louisiana clerk was given a pass at the grand jury level and the charges were dropped.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I at first feel sorry for the family of a criminal.
    Like the person or not, they were still their family.

But, when they say stupid things like this... the "feeling sorrow" ends.
    You know what I'd like to see? Just once? Instead of the standard, "He was a good kid yada yada yada..." BS. I'd love to see a family be honest and say, "Yeah, he was mixed up with some bad ****. It was only a matter of time before he got killed." You know they knew it. I'd just like to see them be honest about it instead of painting a picture of the deceased as a 10 year old choirboy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can't explain why, but when I read this story again I get a song popping up in my head.
    Alabama Bound, I believe is the name of the song by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    "I got my pistols in my pocket boys, I'm, I'm Alabami bound...and I ain't lookin' for no trouble but nooobody dogs me 'round..."
    The Mississippi Kid. Had to have been on their first album, almost a jug-band song.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    You know what I'd like to see? Just once? Instead of the standard, "He was a good kid yada yada yada..." BS. I'd love to see a family be honest and say, "Yeah, he was mixed up with some bad ****. It was only a matter of time before he got killed." You know they knew it. I'd just like to see them be honest about it instead of painting a picture of the deceased as a 10 year old choirboy.
    To them he was a choirboy, because he was just doing it for his family, and that was the family way of life. Why hold an honest job when you can get a firearm and rob for the money? It was his family's way.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    To them he was a choirboy, because he was just doing it for his family, and that was the family way of life. Why hold an honest job when you can get a firearm and rob for the money? It was his family's way.

I did see it once.
    I think it was even posted here on INGO.
    A Mom was sad by the loss of her son, doesn't understand what happened to him, felt deep sorrow over it, but DID NOT excuse it.

It's unusual, but it happens.

The MEDIA stays away from that.
    They want crying family.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, crying family always does.
    Race just adds more.
    How many white families do you see crying about their kid that was killed while he was committing a crime or shooting at a cop or resisting arrest? I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'... And how many times does Ben Crump (and those like him) come to their rescue? (Rhetorical question, since that situation just doesn't come up.)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How many white families do you see crying about their kid that was killed while he was committing a crime or shooting at a cop or resisting arrest? I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'... And how many times does Ben Crump (and those like him) come to their rescue? (Rhetorical question, since that situation just doesn't come up.)
    Ben Crump is only interested in race.

The news media.. well race adds blood to the water.
    But I've seen white families crying about their poor innocent baby just the same.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ben Crump is only interested in race.

The news media.. well race adds blood to the water.
    But I've seen white families crying about their poor innocent baby just the same.
    Must be different up there. I've not seen it here. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the media doesn't show it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Must be different up there. I've not seen it here. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the media doesn't show it.
    Oh, like I said, race definitely seems to throw chum in the water.

But the media LOVES to throw the microphone in almost anybody crying.
    Especially if they can show it's any evil powerful group against a pure and innocent group.

Look at the anti-police stuff.
    Plenty of it out there... for various races.

Top Bottom