• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    The comments under the article are also encouraging. Just goes to show you Obama doesn't represent the people, he speaks for himself. Glad to see its not just us who are crazy.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I always try to leave an encouraging comment under these kind of articles, just to boost up the author, which in this case is Rep. Rokita. It shows support...

I also try to counter the negative comments if possible in a nice way.

My posts are there now mentioning Rep. Rokita by name!

Here is a counter comment to someone who seemed angry about the article!

Perhaps armed guards from the community is a great option. I certainly think so but not from a Federal level. The communities have all the options to hire armed guards just like Atlanta did. If you wish your community to do the same then petition your school board or state legislature.... you have that option! Don't just be mad..... do something to protect the children in your community...

Last edited:

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Rep. Rokita seems to put himself out there..... I don't see too many of our other Indiana Politicians doing so.

I emailed Rep. Rokita asking him why the focus was on immigration and 2a instead of a balanced federal budget, economy and figuring out how to get decent jobs back to the US....

He replied that he was on the budget commitee and he was confident he could protect the 2nd Amendment and take care of the budget too...... lol, I told him I was confident he would try to do just that!

He is a good Rep. so far!

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun rights advocates are going about this the right way. Individual contact which speak far louder than mere petitions.

http://www.jconline.com/article/2013...etition-Rokita You might want to go to the comment section that is on the top and bottom of the article.

Not so sure that the left presented itself well in this battle.

BTW, Greg Garrison believes that nothing will come out of congress. Rather than Obama will do as FDR did and legislate via the executives orders. Remember that FDR put US citizens in camps just because they were Japanese.

This was a story in the Lafayette paper a couple of days ago. I posted it here. I really doubt that the left knows what it is getting itself into.

Top Bottom