• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    The Mrs. and I are in the final stages of buying a home with 13 acres south of Salem, IN.

I know that I'll need to do some clean up work on the property. I'm wanting to rent a front end loader or backhoe, and probably a roll off dumpster also. Does anyone have any info of any local equipment rental companies? The closest Sun-Belt rentals is +30 miles away, and google is coming up short.

I would also like to find out about the county co-op, but again, nothing on the interwebs.

Thanks for any help.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Welcome to Washington County.... The True Value in town does some rentals - don't recall what all they have - but if you hit Salem and True Value, you may Google up some help. If not, they are pretty cool and can point you in the right direction. I'm on the road right now in Los Angeles on business (arrgghhh), so I don't have a good way to get you a phone number. I think my dad has some info on county co-op... PM me with a way to contact you and I'll try to get it to you when I get back in town (later next week). I've got a bunch of other connections that may be of use to you.

Top Bottom