• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    Warning ticket joke --Driver got pulled over doing 30 over --State patrol officer walked up to the car and said " you better have a good reason for going that fast sir . my shift ends in 30 minutes" driver said " I am sorry sir, my wife left me three years ago for a state patrol officer, thought that might be you trying to return her?" officer said "I will just give you a warning today."

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I get these for the seatbelts in my Corsica all the time, or when some bulb has burned out..

Its got those idiot door mounted seatbelts that the Feds thought would be a good idea decades ago.. well guess what happens after decades, they don't work for CRAP.. and I am not taking apart ages old plastic on the door, because its NEVER going back right again, and there are no parts for them anyway.

Cops (often younger then the car itself), take one look at the door seatbelts.. shake their head, and issue a warning.

Honestly, once a car hits 25 years old, it needs to fall off the wear seatbelts thing anyway.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nice try.
    I truly did not know the turn was illegal. Apparently, when someone is turning right onto a road with two lanes going the same direction, he is not expected to stay in the right lane and is free to use both lanes for his turn. I thought the turning vehicle was required to turn into the closest lane and not cross into the other lane. I have been disabused of this notion.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Top Bottom