• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    For bow season I use a lightweight balaclava with a hat on top but always seems to have to adjust the eye hole. It always seems to start creeping over my eyes as I scan.

Anyone have a suggestion of a good style lightweight mask? I have tried one with a cord used to snug the mask down to the head but it kinda hurts after awhile.

maybe a spandex full face with a mouth hole?

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I use a lightwieght face gaiter. Kind of a spandex/ nylon material. very light and doesn't creep. Doesn't meet the need of a mouth hole, though.

something like this:
    s7_961198_renderset_01

Haymaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Jennings County
    I can't stand face paint. To me its a pain to put on, a pain to take off and if I'm hunting away from home and need to stop at the store, get gas, pick up food, it just looks stupid walking around with face paint. A head net is the only way to go in my book.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Another vote for face paint. Who cares if anyone sees you wearing it at the gas station, your probably wearing camo anyways. Its not like your walking around in khakis and a polo with it on.

odie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I agree a light head net has always worked for me. With a net you dont have the hassle of washing your face or should i say scrubbing

Top Bottom