:dunno:

Master-Lock-K1BOX-rw-201649-310334.jpg

;)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    We'll just keep our fingers crossed for the IN legislation to be amended so that the Masters will allow us to have SBSs here in IN.

And "automatic knives". And "Chinese throwing stars".

-J-

BearArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Why don't you just mount the MasterKey on an AR Pistol? My understanding is that this would be perfectly legal. I could be wrong though. It might stick out further then the barrel but who cares.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    What if you mount the master key on a reg machine gun. Would that be a loop hole or is all up to who is driving batf for that week

Not a loop hole. The 'master key' would still become a SBS. It doesn't matter that it's mounted to a MG.

Why don't you just mount the MasterKey on an AR Pistol? My understanding is that this would be perfectly legal. I could be wrong though. It might stick out further then the barrel but who cares.
    As long as the 'master key' was registered as an AOW (for Indiana purposes) I don't see a problem with that.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Not a loop hole. The 'master key' would still become a SBS. It doesn't matter that it's mounted to a MG.

As long as the 'master key' was registered as an AOW (for Indiana purposes) I don't see a problem with that.

So what you are saying, I could in essence mount the "Master Key" under my AR-15 pistol with no issues?

INGunGuy

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I don't see any issues arising from that configuration. As long as the 'master key' was an AOW, then that configuration should still be legal.

OK, so to make sure I understand this correctly, to be considered a AOW, it must have been MANUFACTURED as a short barreled shotgun with a pistol grip and NEVER had a rifle stock installed. These are legal in the state of Indiana. a SBS, is a shotgun that has been cut down but still has a shoulder stock. These are illegal in the state of Indiana. To add a "master key" AOW shotgun to a AR-15 RIFLE as a detachable assembly that has no shoulder OR pistol grip attached then creates a Illegal SBS in the state of Indiana because you have now added a shoulder stock to the configuration.

I can if I want to, add this particular combination to my AR-15 pistol so as long as the "Master Key" is a registered AOW.

Also to be able to get clarification on this subject would I contact the IN State Police, the BATFE in my area?

Thanks again

INGunGuy

Top Bottom