• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Has anyone sent a PPS M2 back for the safety recall? I’m getting ready to send one in and I’m just curious if anyone else has had any experience with the process. TIA

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I need to send mine in. :(
    I just got the response from Walther that they received my gun and the repair should take 5-7 days. I sent it in 3 days ago using the fedex label they provided and it was a fairly easy process. It’d be nice if they gave me a spare mag or two but I doubt that’ll happen. I’ll post with any other news I get.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Just received my PPS M2 back from Walther. I sent it in about two weeks ago for their Safety Recall as per instructions. The original plastic pistol box was crammed into a small FedEx box. Upon inspection the pistol seems to be in fine working order although the trigger seems to have a bit more creep, of course that could be imagined on my part. I am a little disappointed that when they put in the red plastic chamber flag that it was put in at such an angle that it dug into the foam lining in the box and chewed a hole in it during shipping. The torn foam left a sticky residue on the slide, but it should come off with a little cleaning. The enclosed paperwork just states a repair was done but doesn’t give any information other than that. I guess I shouldn’t complain but I’m a little upset about the condition of the box and pistol upon its return after service. I’ll need to go test it and then put it back into my carry rotation.

Top Bottom