• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjreihl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    I found some PPQ M2's. Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka has them for $629 and Cabela's in Hammond has them for $669.

I picked one up from Midwest yesterday. Found some ammo today and will get shooting soon.

Glock4life

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Elkhart, IN
    I just bought the PPX. It is a nice pistol. It shoots great but for the $200 diff I wish I would have went with the PPQ. The barrel is closer to your hand which allows for less recoil.

DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    Lonewolf,, I also have the PPQ in .40 s&W. As others have said the trigger has a smooth and even trigger pull and a nice very short and crisp reset. As for Daily carry it's the only one that I have so I can't judge it against others of the same size. As for holster's I use a outside the waistband paddle holster from imi. here's the link IMI-Z1350-Walther PPQ Polymer Retention Holster I have yet to have a problem with this holster or the PPQ.

The only draw back to the PPQ I think is the plastic front sight post, About a month after I bought mine, My wife thought she would try and puch my into our pool and instead she ended up dislodging it from my belt. Thus it went into the pool holster and all, breaking the front sight post retaining screw and losing the front sight. However I can also say that even with out a front sight post the gun is still accurate with out it.

Last edited:

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I've recently become interested in the PPX and PPQ's. The PPX has a rather large slide but it feels great in the hands. PPQ is a very nice gun, I've not dry fired either. If I were to pick up a another conceal carry 9mm striker fired, for the price, I'd go with a PPQ.

ZX had the PPX's for $439 or $469 at the 1500. Very very tempting.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I have the P22 (.22LR) and the PPQ (9MM). Love them both. Don't carry either. Got both at Plainfield Shooting Supply. Call John over there and he can help you out. :)

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    I grabbed a PPQ today in 9mm, I was confused because it has the push button mag release not the paddle.

Push button is the M2, paddle release was the original M1. Not sure why they resorted to push button style. I loved the paddled version.

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Push button is the M2, paddle release was the original M1. Not sure why they resorted to push button style. I loved the paddled version.

It really confused me, because every video even the ones that said M2 had the paddle release. Anyway, time to get some ammo and shoot this bad boy.

Top Bottom