Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheBigTim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Bradis is a great shop. They have always given great service and treat people well. My vote went to PSS because Bob has always treated me very well and their prices are a bit better. Money isn't everything but it is a thing.

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    +1 for Blythes. The staff has always gone above and beyond to help\answer questions for me and my lady. One of the employees brought in a couple of her personal guns so my lady could try them out. Thanks so much Blythes staff. See y'all tomorrow evening for some range time!!

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    I wish I could vote for all of them. Having to go through what many consider the worst of times in the gun industry, they all should applauded and voted Gun Shop of the Year for trying to keep us INGO members and the Indiana population in general happy.

ChaoticMunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    MSG2 - Lawrence, IN
    Bradis is the only one on the list I have been to, so they get my vote. If I'm ever in the neighborhood of the others I will definitely stop in and give them a look, though! There's a reason they made it to the finals.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I must say that I find these results very interesting. I keep thinking back to last year's results and how different this year is shaping up to be, even if the winner ends up being the same. I do believe that last year's results did influence my decisions on where I purchased some things this past year. Despite the fact I'm only maybe 7 minutes from Bradis I never would have been a customer if not for the rep they got in my head from winning this contest last year. Now that I've used them for a couple things I can see why people vote for them. Good luck to everyone in the contest but Bradis gonna whoop some tooshie!

Seabass

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    NE Indiana
    ZX Guns in Goshen

I know they didn't make it out of the last round, but I just joined the site, and wanted to voice my appreciation of this fine shop.

Maxamillion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    Thanks Bradis!

Made my first visit /purchase from Bradis last week and all I can say is WOW!
    Called to see if they had a gen 4 g17 which they did, asked if they would hold it for me until I could get there and when I arrived the customer service was so much better than the gunshops that had got my business in the past. Glad to have found my new shop. :D:D

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    Blythes, granted its a few min from my place. The best customer service and not to mention seeing people that work there in INGO apparel is a plus! No matter how busy it has been in there, they always make sure every person is or has been helped

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I wonder if Bradis is stacking the deck again? Been known to happen just saying...

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom