• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Since the Summer Season has begun for the “mostly peaceful” looting and burning festivals, its time to be more creative in the responses. A couple that come to mind are the blue dye used overseas to “tint” the activists for later apprehension and an all natural method. That one being a modified honey wagon that sprays forward. And natural repellent (liquified fertilizer) is suitable. Is all natural, will benefit the surrounding flora and guaranteed you will not stand there and take it. Other options?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    iu

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Government should use geofencing to limit the use of Bird/Lime scooters in protest areas thus limiting the protesters rioters to pedestrian mobility.

While you evaluate humorous as well as serious responses you might employ remember this:
    Cameras are everywhere!
    Whatever your chosen response is should be focused on the force necessary to defend yourself and your loved ones if attacked (make sure you're not the aggressor). Control your emotions and think about what you will look like when a third party reviews the video footage.

Of course the best response is not to be anywhere near the festivities but we don't always have that choice.

Flight567

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    US
    Since the Summer Season has begun for the “mostly peaceful” looting and burning festivals, its time to be more creative in the responses. A couple that come to mind are the blue dye used overseas to “tint” the activists for later apprehension and an all natural method. That one being a modified honey wagon that sprays forward. And natural repellent (liquified fertilizer) is suitable. Is all natural, will benefit the surrounding flora and guaranteed you will not stand there and take it. Other options?
    Both options sound phenomenal actually... depending on the situation. I realistically need more context for the question to answer in any meaningful way though

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    I really like the “natural” approach and think it could be easily adapted to pickups and suvs. Small tank, 12v pump and some lawn sprayer parts. 360 spray if “caught in a crowd”.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Use some of Israel’s non-lethal skunk spray crowd control. It’s described as a cross between "rotting flesh, unwashed socks and a sewer". Something tells me masks probably won’t help much!

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Use some of Israel’s non-lethal skunk spray crowd control. It’s described as a cross between "rotting flesh, unwashed socks and a sewer". Something tells me masks probably won’t help much!
    Effective but may be expensive. Was hoping for low cost, readily available source.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    What are the state of Indiana's laws regarding protecting yourself in a demonstration? I know of at least one incident in Bloomington where a driver was arrested for running someone over as she tried to escape.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    What are the state of Indiana's laws regarding protecting yourself in a demonstration? I know of at least one incident in Bloomington where a driver was arrested for running someone over as she tried to escape.
    That is the beauty of this method. The crowd will move itself away!

Top Bottom