• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    The Store Manager must not have been paying attention, or he would have evicted the CCW individual like they have at other stores, to keep everyone 'safe' and avoid upsetting other customers... ;-)

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    This story is several years old but worth revisiting.

I was active on the newspaper comments section when this story first broke and, yes, there were a number of posters who were really upset with the CCW holder. Because he was a volunteer paper filer at the local police department some people tried claiming that he really wasn't a "citizen" but a policeman, others were claiming that he was getting a break on the investigation because he was a police volunteer. And, of course, there were the usual posters trying to make up scenarios where a 72 year old man who had to have been senile couldn't tell the difference between an attacker and a shopper and started in shooting everyone in the store.

Flitmob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    I am glad to see stories like that. It is barely newsworthy in today's world unless you carry. That guy is a hero

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Look flat out...this is why people should carry...old west?.....sure why not look at this video, this man saved her life...

Case closed..Good shoot.......

If we had more of these our crime rate would collapse but that in not politically correct now is it?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Look flat out...this is why people should carry...old west?.....sure why not look at this video, this man saved her life...

Case closed..Good shoot.......

If we had more of these our crime rate would collapse but that in not politically correct now is it?

Good call!

The old guy did well in a "real life" situation, not some fake scenario.

Your line reminds me of Ted Nugent's idea on hiow to reduce car jackings. A few news stories like this and the rate would fall.

Tried to rep you but I must spread it around first. (Haven't been on in months....)

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Good call!

The old guy did well in a "real life" situation, not some fake scenario.

Your line reminds me of Ted Nugent's idea on hiow to reduce car jackings. A few news stories like this and the rate would fall.

Tried to rep you but I must spread it around first. (Haven't been on in months....)

I got him for ya.

Top Bottom