• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I've watched a bunch of his "Roadworthy Rescues" on motortrend channel. Amazing what he can get done in a field.

From rebuilding the "fuel makeithappener" (carb) to the "sparkolator pipes" (plug wires).

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Started watching him couple years ago, great show and watch every week. Always reminds me back in the 90's finding and buying my 2nd Plymouth Barracuda (1973) that had to be hauled home and I got it running. And it ran good for the next 10 years. This guy is hilarious and the wife who normally doesn't watch stuff like this with me enjoys watching. "Well I'll be dipped."

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have watched a number of his videos. I love that he has his kid helping on some of the projects.

Fire Lord

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Around Franklin
    I'm subscribed to his youtube channel. He works on older rigs, while making it hilarious and easy to understand for a hillbilly like myself. I've watched almost everything he has posted. Good stuff.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I watched almost all of them.
    Same.. he is a great guy. Very knowledgeable and down to earth.. If it hasn’t happened he was supposed to be in Indy soon for the freedom fest…? Cletus McFarland puts it on They race crown Vic’s they modified.. yep gonna need a wobble pop!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've watched a bunch of his "Roadworthy Rescues" on motortrend channel. Amazing what he can get done in a field.

From rebuilding the "fuel makeithappener" (carb) to the "sparkolator pipes" (plug wires).

A “Lighting whirler” is the distributer.

Feller needs to make sure to get a good batree. and put some ice cube juice in the rad-d-a-tor.

Whenever he sees something a little sketchy on the car he says “I’ll pretend I didn’t see that “

He calls a hammer a “Tonya Harding”

“This interior smells like moldy cheese and sweat socks”

“I wonder what Garth Brooks is doing today?”

"Bring the thunder!' (turn the key and try to start the car) If you get it to start drive it down the road and give it some onions. (floor it!)

Yep I've watched VGG a time or two. Derek sure has a way with words. :): He’s a helava good mechanic though and knows his stuff.

Last edited:

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    The Vice Grip Garage has some crazy "git er done" moments.

Some other vehicle "restoration" channels that are a little less focused, but still loads of fun to watch (I'm a simple man), are...
    SleeperDude and SleeperDude2

I wish that I would have had this much fun with my family, growing up.
    It would have kept me more on the straight and narrow.

SleeperDude.jpg

Top Bottom