• ...and so much more!
  • wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Iraq Veteran Stripped Of His 2nd Amendmend Rights -- KFSM

This was brought up in the past but there were not any cases reported by the news - now it's reality. The VA and Homeland Security are now actively denying veterans concealed handgun permits based upon answering 'yes' to any of these questions:

a. Do I feel stressed?
    b. Do I feel threatened?
    c. Do I feel like doing harm to someone?

Perhaps c. should invoke more psychological examination, but denying a Vet his Constitutional Rights because he answers affirmatively to either of the first two is ridiculous, yet not surprising.

VA and Homeland Security Sharing Information RE: Guns? : Veterans Today

Yet another case in which the Bill of Rights are being sh*t on by Progressives who think that our rights are anything that they say that they are.

You don't cut off a guy's hands because HE MIGHT hit someone with them, and you don't deny someone their Right to Bear Arms because they MIGHT use a firearm to harm someone. Especially if they have not proven to have harmed others in the past.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Sounds like a good reason to start or attend a support group for veterans that don't keep a single darned paper. The vet gets the help, the .gov stays the heck out of the vet's life.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    this is why i REFUSE to talk to any of those govt clowns!!! even if it means i wont get assistance (which I dont want anyways). of coarse they wanna take the weapons away from the people who know how to properly use them. one more way I have seen the GOVT SCREW me and my brothers!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    That's the Governments way of thanking our brave people in uniform for their service to the country.
    Disarm them and let them be victims instead of survivors.
    What a crock!!!

Mike

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    Wow, that's crazy. How long until they start applying this standard to your average citizen? I wonder how many people at the 1500 would report that they feel "stressed?" I wonder what it feels like to NOT be stressed?

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Your :twocents: is always appreciated.

Here in INGO.... search for "HR 2640" .... pay attention to the parts containing the word adjudicated.

That would be section 101, part (c)

Most folkls will be able to figure it out, but, alas, some will not.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here in INGO.... search for "HR 2640" .... pay attention to the parts containing the word adjudicated.

That would be section 101, part (c)

Most folkls will be able to figure it out, but, alas, some will not.

thats great, but the govt seeks our brothers out intentionaly I believe. its not too hard for them to find a judge and a docture to rule whatever they want. thats why our rights are going down the tube. Does anyone believe its coincidence they are targeting vets?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    thats great, but the govt seeks our brothers out intentionaly I believe. its not too hard for them to find a judge and a docture to rule whatever they want. thats why our rights are going down the tube. Does anyone believe its coincidence they are targeting vets?
    Nope!!
    This Administration has already labeled Vets, and members of forums such as this one, as "Potential threats".
    Mike

Muzzle Flash

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Valpo
    As a disabled vet and a realist , lets look up the word adjudicated . I'm sure , and you heard it on the tape , there is an appeal process .

Top Bottom