• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    He was talking (and I paraphrase a bit as I don't recall the exact words) about how foolish anyone was that doubted their abilities to manufacture WMD... isn't that the main law of our current administration's foreign policy? I don't know how you can watch this and deny that we are at war with these people.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    While watching the inflammatory rhetoric of the speaker, remember that this is not a Jihadists from Iran but a professor from Kuwait - a country with every reason to be grateful to the USA for liberating it from the tyranny of Saddam Husseins invasion.

from the description

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So , this is a "peaceful" religion.... right... Anyone wishing chemical weapons on civilians or anyone is scum, muslim or otherwise.

Playing the devil here...

So you are the leader of country A and are at war with Country B.
    You have to options to continue the war.
    Invade Country B via sea assult it will cost you about 20,000 troops (your advisors tell you)
    or
    Drop a chemcial bomb on City A of country B killing 50,000 cilivians to show Country B it is better to surrender.

What would you do?

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    & we just killed 10's of thousands of them in a war against a country that never attacked us in the name of exporting democracy & freeing them from their brutal dictator.

Sounds like we are a country of peace, to me. :rolleyes:

Remember - stones & glass houses don't mix.

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    & we just killed 10's of thousands of them in a war against a country that never attacked us in the name of exporting democracy & freeing them from their brutal dictator.

Sounds like we are a country of peace, to me. :rolleyes:

Quite true. It didn't exactly help our case any.

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So you are the leader of country A and are at war with Country B.
    You have to options to continue the war.
    Invade Country B via sea assult it will cost you about 20,000 troops (your advisors tell you)
    or
    Drop a chemcial bomb on City A of country B killing 50,000 cilivians to show Country B it is better to surrender.

What would you do?
    Fair enough. But that is why there are the Geneva Conventions, and I believe chemical weapons would violate the laws of warfare. However, when you have an enemy that claims no country of origin (so there would be no country B). I guess I would want to know is why our country isn’t doing the necessary things to a) secure its borders b) make better incentives and benefits for those who would join our armed forces c) reduce dependencies on these countries that house these people. Instead Country A seems to a) have a president who is apologetic to the rest of the world and blames all the worlds problems on the USA and the previous administration, b) is more than willing to buddy up with long time dictators and tyrants and insult our traditional allies c) a media that is hell bent on promoting islam as a peaceful religion and anyone who is against illegal immigration as being racist d) a government that lables anyone to the right as a terrorist but will not use that term to describe our true enemies.. I could go on and on, sorry for the rant.

Sounds like we are a country of peace, to me.

They would hate us anyway. It didn’t help much, no, but I’m pretty sure they will always hate the USA as long as we are not under Sharia (sp?) law and Israel is still on the map, no matter what we do to appease them otherwise.

Last edited:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Fair enough. But that is why there are the Geneva Conventions, and I believe chemical weapons would violate the laws of warfare. However, when you have an enemy that claims no country of origin (so there would be no country B). I guess I would want to know is why our country isn’t doing the necessary things to a) secure its borders b) make better incentives and benefits for those who would join our armed forces c) reduce dependencies on these countries that house these people. Instead Country A seems to a) have a president who is apologetic to the rest of the world and blames all the worlds problems on the USA and the previous administration, b) is more than willing to buddy up with long time dictators and tyrants and insult our traditional allies c) a media that is hell bent on promoting islam as a peaceful religion and anyone who is against illegal immigration as being racist d) a government that lables anyone to the right as a terrorist but will not use that term to describe our true enemies.. I could go on and on, sorry for the rant.

They would hate us anyway. It didn’t help much, no, but I’m pretty sure they will always hate the USA as long as we are not under Sharia (sp?) law and Israel is still on the map, no matter what we do to appease them otherwise.

Keep in mind how the Sharia law came into power...yep, we enabled it. Then we occupied their "Holy Lands" as part of our corporate empire-building (Oil...).

If Russia had invaded & occupied Washington D.C. for the last 50 years...do ya think, just maybe, that some good ol' boys from Texas might be plotting some mass-killings in Moscow out of desperation?

Try to walk at least 10' in their sandals before you start frothing at the mouth & crapping flag lapel pins. Their leaders are using religion & patriotism to control & steer their populace just as our own leaders do to us.

The USA is as guilty as any nation on Earth. We've been far from beyond-reproach. We attack other nations economically & militarily, & we covertly help to change national leaders. Do not be surprised if someone wants to exact retribution upon our citizenry for allowing this to happen & continue happening.

I hold absolutely nothing against our troops. I hold absolutely everything against our politicians & citizens who are blind to the crimes our nation commits (including myself as recently as 18 months ago).

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The Hate America First crowd is out in force, I see. finity must be recruiting again.

I'm just simply not blind to cause & effect. If we had a Libertarian world policy...do you think we would need to fear terrorist reprisals?

If you place a trade embargo against your neighbor & his quality of life declines, don't be surprised when he keys your car.

If Americans for the past 5-15 decades had respected the life & liberty of all people, like Americans should, then I seriously doubt we'd be in the messes we're currently in.

How many attacks have there been in Switzerland?...

Last edited:

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    None of the ideas this fellow spoke of seemed particularly new or crazy. The United States has many enemies, foreign and domestic, who are knowledgeable and capable. What's the solutions to preventing attacks against the US? What's the price of our liberty? Same as it's always been: eternal vigilance. :patriot:

Top Bottom