• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I know there have been a few threads about Vepr 12's but I just did a search of titles going back 10 years and came up empty. I used to read Vepr.org forum which had a ton of info on them but all the info there seems to be gone, its too bad as there was a lot of useful info there. Is there any place on the web that is still active in discussing parts, mags, and modifications? Is there one or two companies that are still supporting parts and mags?

betus12

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2024
    Kokomo
    I know there have been a few threads about Vepr 12's but I just did a search of titles going back 10 years and came up empty. I used to read Vepr.org forum which had a ton of info on them but all the info there seems to be gone, its too bad as there was a lot of useful info there. Is there any place on the web that is still active in discussing parts, mags, and modifications? Is there one or two companies that are still supporting parts and mags?
    Kalashnikov USA makes the KS12 it's supposed to take the same parts as the vepr 12. I believe the mags they make would work. They also have a handguard and maybe a few other parts on their website.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Kalashnikov USA makes the KS12 it's supposed to take the same parts as the vepr 12. I believe the mags they make would work. They also have a handguard and maybe a few other parts on their website.
    Not sure about the mags. Vepr 12s have mag wells with straight in -out function. I think the KS12s are traditional rock N lock.

Top Bottom