• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    My mag arrived today!

I ordered the 10 rder and got a 12 rder. Oh well, you can always cut em down. I think i'll stick with the extra capacity for a while.

The 10 rounders are still not shipping yet (I don't think the run is even done), so they upgraded the 10's to 12's unless people contacted them stating they specifically wanted the 10's.

If anyone plans to order more in the near future, PM me just because....

I'm working on a Vepr 12 Mag Group Buy, just call me Crazy. So far only have contact with the manufacturer who has put me in touch with the Middle Man. Don't know the price yet so if you have a FIRM interest, HAVE the MONEY, and I can get this rolling, please respond with numbers. These are Crazy Times and since I cannot foretell the future I'm wanting to get this done before the 1st of the year. :dunno:

UPDATE ******

OK, I've spoken by e-mail and telephone to a couple of sources, manufacturing & sales. The Panic end of the year buying has left the industry, perplexed, overrun with orders, sold out shelves and the ominous Question of what does the New Year Bring. The Group Buy will be Optimistically put on Hold, till after the 1st of the Year. At this Time the Order cannot be filled by the Distributor or the Manufacturer. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to ALL and I'll address this after the 1st of the year and the Dust has Settled :patriot:

Last edited:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I am very FIRM.

seriously let me know.

Potential Number?, As far as I know the 10's (my preference) will not be available till after the 1st of the year and I do not want to wait that long unless forced to do so by the supplier. This is on the Vepr 12 FB Group

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    My mag arrived today!

I ordered the 10 rder and got a 12 rder. Oh well, you can always cut em down. I think i'll stick with the extra capacity for a while.

Got mine as well. This is your freebie mag from Atlantic, they were drop shipped from SGM.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    The 10 rounders are still not shipping yet (I don't think the run is even done), so they upgraded the 10's to 12's unless people contacted them stating they specifically wanted the 10's.

If anyone plans to order more in the near future, PM me just because....

SGM says they upgraded everyone to 12s where legal. If it wasn't legal they got 10s.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I'm in on a group buy. I saw the post on FB about it, but didn't reply. Have money and as serious as a heart attack. I'd take 2, 3, 4, heck more maybe.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well at this juncture, I'm looking for a Middle Man to be the central depository for the Orders & Money. With the Obama Bonanza have come shipping delays, out of stocks, etc.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    OK, I've spoken by e-mail and telephone to a couple of sources, manufacturing & sales. The Panic end of the year buying has left the industry, perplexed, overrun with orders, sold out shelves and the ominous Question of what does the New Year Bring. The Group Buy will be Optimistically put on Hold, till after the 1st of the Year. At this Time the Order cannot be filled by the Distributor or the Manufacturer. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to ALL and I'll address this after the 1st of the year and the Dust has Settled :patriot:

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I'm interested in a group buy too if/when this ever takes off. Hope mine ships. I bought mine just prior to the great run on guns but we'll see.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I finally got my free mag and the one that I ordered in the mail today. They upgraded the free one to a 12 rounder.

I already sold the VEPR so these are headed to the classifieds.

Top Bottom