• ...and so much more!
  • awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hello,

Here is just another reason why people should get vaccinated. The more people that stop doing it, the more issues like this that will arise.

US on track for most measles cases in a decade - Health - Infectious diseases - msnbc.com
    Review & Outlook: The Autism Vaccine Hoax - WSJ.com

When I do research on basically every claim of major problems with vaccines I find independent research that shows it was A. Fraud, or B. Bad Science. With another outbreak happening similar to that of Polio it's important to remember that disease outbreaks were on the decline because of this miracle treatment. The VERY rare cases of serious issues caused by vaccinations does not outweigh the risks of disease outbreaks and mutations because of mass infection.

Thanks,
    Matthew

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I will be sure to tell my sister that what happened to her is very rare, and "Does not outweigh the risks of disease outbreak".

Oh thats right, she can barely understand me when I talk, so maybe I wont be able to.

Sorry about that. I am sure the government is sorry too.

Everybody's sorry.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I will be sure to tell my sister that what happened to her is very rare, and "Does not outweigh the risks of disease outbreak".

Oh thats right, she can barely understand me when I talk, so maybe I wont be able to.

Sorry about that. I am sure the government is sorry too.

Everybody's sorry.

Is there actual PROOF that the vaccines harmed our sister, or is that just someone's guess?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'll just leave this right here. I'm sure someone will find a use for it.

soapboxheader.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Vaccines, DO NOT GET THEM

I was indifferent about vaccines until a couple years ago.

Then my sister got pressured into getting some vaccines during a sick visit to her doctor. She agreed because doctor knows best. She collapsed after the shot and started having a seizure, right in front of the doctor. The doctor then proceeded to blame her seizure on what she had for breakfast, not the shot of chemicals into her body he just gave her. He even had the nerve to try and schedule 2 additional booster shots for the poison before she left the office. She has had other, equally concerning :( effects from the shot that I don't care to get into again.

This was my wake up call.

Then the Swine Flu craze came along. Every time you turned on the TV or radio the commercials and government newscasts were talking about getting vaccinated. The Vice President said to not use public transportation. The propaganda campaign was in full swing to freak people out to go buy some vaccines.

Then through the course of many discussions with friends and family, I realized I knew more people than I realized who had been affected by vaccines.

One friend I met through anti-tax rallies spent a year of her life trapped in a bed, paralyzed after vaccines pushed on her in the military. They called it Guillian-Barre syndrome, a neurological caused by shooting poison into your veins. She lost her career, her mobility, and so much more. For the course of that year she also developed a severe case of pneumonia (caused by the pneumonia vaccine) that almost killed her.

All told, i know about 6 people (personal acquaintances and family) who have had mild-to-severe reactions to vaccines. One guy I know lost his daughter to a polio vaccine, and another woman had the same violent reaction that my sister did.

Through activism I have met dozens more. I've seen lots of people on this site alone talk about bad reactions. Which I think is significant because it clearly is not a 1/1000000000000 chance of reaction when there are only a few thousand members and even less who read my threads lol.

If vaccine reactions are SOOOOO rare, I find it hard to believe that I can find this many people whom I know and interact with who tell me otherwise. The fact is that doctors do not report vaccine reactions reliably. My sister's former doctor didn't, obviously. A survey I found showed that the vast majority (90%) of doctors do not report vaccine reactions as they occur. So the statistics shown to the trusting drug consumer are WAY under-estimating your chances of bad reactions.

I can comfortably say that I will NEVER get another shot and I will NOT vaccinate my kids or anyone in my care. A well-maintained immune system is better than any promise a drug dealer can make to you.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So, I am glad we can all agree then that vaccines are good.:D

Remember the harm that pseudo-science did to the silicon breast implant business. I will never forgive the pseudo-scientists.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I met this girl in person, after hearing her story. She was an athletic teenager and now she's a vegetable. Her family has to do everything for her, and she has a tube sticking out of her throat. It was one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever witnessed.

My sister was lucky she "only" had seizures.

Benefit for 14-year-old NWI Girl, Paralyzed From Vaccine, 11/21 2009
    that Gardasil stuff seems to be some nasty ****. Have heard of more stories than that one

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    any links for the Gardasil?

This is how it goes for a lot of girls. (And now they are giving boys the vaccine too, hyped to prevent CERVICAL cancer). Some die, but many, many more just become chronically ill and weakened after the vaccine, with no sign of ever recovering. Its just a medically acceptable form of Russian Roulette.

Injuries Continued | The Truth About Gardasil

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N74UXwFvFrI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2z6RK2uTWc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UHy-EkK2xo[/ame]

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    You hear about so many people with problems for the same reason you hear about so many problems with cars and people with crappy Taurus handguns. Those who have issues are vocal, get the word out, and get involved / stir things up because they feel cheated/slighted/hurt/ripped off/responsibility to notify the public. You may hear from or find stories for over 20% of Taurus owners who are unhappy. You may find stories of 80% of all people who have bad reactions to vaccinations. But the 75% to 99% who you never hear from...seem to not exist. They do exist. I would purely suppose that if even 1% of the people who took vaccines had bad reactions they would be off the market.

It's heartbreaking and terrible for every single person it happens to. But people also don't wake up from routine surgeries, drown in 5-gallon buckets, and fall while running with scissors and those are equally sad. It happens. Make a decision and follow through. I like playing the odds. I've had the whooping cough and it wasn't that bad so I won't get the vaccine again. I didn't get vaccinated for swine flu because I'll take my chances. The more severe stuff? I'll make that decision when I come to it. Just my $0.02. I'm really sorry to hear about your sister Rambone...I hadn't heard the story.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You hear about so many people with problems for the same reason you hear about so many problems with cars and people with crappy Taurus handguns. Those who have issues are vocal, get the word out, and get involved / stir things up because they feel cheated/slighted/hurt/ripped off/responsibility to notify the public. You may hear from or find stories for over 20% of Taurus owners who are unhappy. You may find stories of 80% of all people who have bad reactions to vaccinations. But the 75% to 99% who you never hear from...seem to not exist. They do exist. I would purely suppose that if even 1% of the people who took vaccines had bad reactions they would be off the market.

It's heartbreaking and terrible for every single person it happens to. But people also don't wake up from routine surgeries, drown in 5-gallon buckets, and fall while running with scissors and those are equally sad. It happens. Make a decision and follow through. I like playing the odds. I've had the whooping cough and it wasn't that bad so I won't get the vaccine again. I didn't get vaccinated for swine flu because I'll take my chances. The more severe stuff? I'll make that decision when I come to it. Just my $0.02. I'm really sorry to hear about your sister Rambone...I hadn't heard the story.

Very well stated point, and I also feel for Rambone :-( being a fighter I would have likely also struck out against it had that happened to me. It didn't and so I side with the percentages and the undeniable good they have done. I don't fault Rambone his opinion at all. It's valid.

Thanks,
    Matthew

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The only thing I've gotten from the medicine wars on here is that the only drugs you should ever give your children, the only ones safe and effective, are those that are illegal.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I will get only what is necessary/required for a job. Sadly that means I have to get a flu shot, then get really sick so I never have to take it again

Top Bottom