• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    More than 1 911 caller survived. We should have eyewitness information soon.

If any of the recap is wrong let me know. I put it down best I could because that presser was hard to listen to and I honestly don’t recommend it.

My heart hurts to listen to all this, as a father who has lost a child I can tell you that the pain is unbearable.

My prayers go to the parents of the fallen and to the many in uvalde who will suffer from this event for the rest of their lives. May God bring them peace in time.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Sources close to this investigation tell KPRC 2 Investigates the Border Patrol agent who is credited with stopping Ramos was eating lunch at the Mill Creek Café in the town of Leakey when he heard the call go out over his radio. Sources tell KPRC 2 even though the agent was not in uniform, he didn’t hesitate to jump into his vehicle and drive 40 miles to Robb elementary. We are told the agent is a member of Border Patrol’s tactical team known as BORTAC.

The Border Patrol agent was wounded during the shooting when a bullet grazed the top of his head, according to sources. Pictures posted to social media showed staples were needed to close the wound.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Damn it gets worse......

Two months ago, the Uvalde school district hosted an active-shooter training for officers, using instructional materials that say the priority for responding officers is to stop the killing by confronting the attacker.

The instructional guidelines were based on those produced by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement, according to images and documents reviewed by The New York Times. Those materials tell officers that they will usually need to place themselves in harm’s way and “display uncommon acts of courage to save the innocent.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    “As first responders we must recognize that innocent life must be defended,” the commission’s training materials say. “A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field.”
    Got links?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    FYI: watching this isn’t going to make anyone less upset or angry.

Man.....what a **** show.

I would not what Steven Mccaraw's job as messenger today. I'm guessing he would say the same. That guy is probably looking for a good stiff scotch to clear that dry mouth.

Just absolutely awful.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “As first responders we must recognize that innocent life must be defended,” the commission’s training materials say. “A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field.”

When you are in a SHTF situation, the first responder is.....you.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I know I have a Gmail account (because my phone made me create one I guess?), but I have no idea how to get to it or what my email address is for it. :):
    I just set one up years ago just for such BS websites. I never check it so they can send all the spam they want. :lmfao:

Top Bottom