• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    After the school shooting, they created a position called a Campus Monitor. Basically a mall cop who's just an extra set of eyes. Their job is to continually roam the campus looking and listening, checking to make sure doors and gates are locked, etc. And to report any concerns to campus police.

He received a warning from a parent about a potential threat to his campus. So he reported it. And apparently also reported it later to another officer while he was on a different campus than the one he is responsible for. He said he wanted to give them a heads-up at that campus as well just in case.

He was apparently fired for telling too many campus police claiming he wasnt being confidential. Apparently he was only allowed to report threats to the officers on his own campus.

He wasnt fired for going to the media, telling other parents, etc. But for sharing the info with the wrong LEOs. (per the district)

Can they be any more inept?

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I didnt post this in the original Uvalde shooting thread because that one was off the rails due cop bashing. Lets keep this one free of that tactic.

In this case it was the administration that screwed up, not the cops/campus police.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It seems that, any more, those who are in charge of anything, will 99 percent of the time, make a ridiculous decision, doesn’t really matter what the issue is, important or not, the powers that be just refuse to use common sense or reasonable logic.

I don’t know what is behind the pandemic of incompetence, but I don’t think it’s by accident.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    It seems that, any more, those who are in charge of anything, will 99 percent of the time, make a ridiculous decision, doesn’t really matter what the issue is, important or not, the powers that be just refuse to use common sense or reasonable logic.

I don’t know what is behind the pandemic of incompetence, but I don’t think it’s by accident.
    Watch "Idiocracy." One day it will be viewed as a documentary and the Babylon Bee will be regarded as the most accurate news source of the early 21st Century.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Presumption of incompetence has become the norm in declining America.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    After the school shooting, they created a position called a Campus Monitor. Basically a mall cop who's just an extra set of eyes. Their job is to continually roam the campus looking and listening, checking to make sure doors and gates are locked, etc. And to report any concerns to campus police.

He received a warning from a parent about a potential threat to his campus. So he reported it. And apparently also reported it later to another officer while he was on a different campus than the one he is responsible for. He said he wanted to give them a heads-up at that campus as well just in case.

He was apparently fired for telling too many campus police claiming he wasnt being confidential. Apparently he was only allowed to report threats to the officers on his own campus.

He wasnt fired for going to the media, telling other parents, etc. But for sharing the info with the wrong LEOs. (per the district)

Can they be any more inept?

Doesn’t affect those not using the Uvalde public school system. Parents have the expectation to be smart enough to make quality decisions for their children.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Doesn’t affect those not using the Uvalde public school system. Parents have the expectation to be smart enough to make quality decisions for their children.

Respectfully disagree. If this mentally deficient way of thinking is being brought to light in Uvalde, I would say that it is a human nature issue and other schools across the US are guilty of the same mentally deficient way of thinking.

It is a reason to look more closely at the schools your children are attending.

Top Bottom