• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    I would like to sell my Side-by-side utv. It is an Odes 800cc v-twin fuel injected. It has 250 miles on it. It has been great and climbs like a mountain goat. Adult (40 something years young) owned. Has not been in water over 6 inches nor has it been mudded. I used it to pull a pull behind mower but the locked rear end was tearing up my yard. The other reason I bought it was to take Elk hunting and it did great. I put Fox coil over shocks on it to make it ride Much better. I also installed a Viper winch with synthetic winch rope. I am only selling it to recoup a portion of my money invested to fund a hot rod build. I live near Jasper Indiana in southern Indiana. Have title in my name in hand. Also includes windshield and 2 gun carrying case. $7500.00 and no nothing is wrong with it for that price, I am looking to make a fast sell to finish my project car. The photo inside the garage was taken last night and the UTV is dusty...its to cold outside to wash it right now. My # is 812-322-6272 and my name is John.
    Thanks

Top Bottom