• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhitme03

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Thought I saw a flier for a Utah CCW Class in Camby at a Baptist Church on April 18th. Does anyone know if this is true... Can't find the flier.

--Dan--

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    My class is not that day & not in Camby, but I'm sure I could work something out for you, if you like. The next class I'm having is 5/12/09, N. of Richmond, but I could probably work out a time for you, locally, if you want.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Thought I saw a flier for a Utah CCW Class in Camby at a Baptist Church on April 18th. Does anyone know if this is true... Can't find the flier.

--Dan--

Yes, theres a flier on the wall at AAC in Mooresville.... I would like to attend if I can shuffle a few things around.

And I believe the $$ was supposed to have been paid last week.... maybe if seats are available they will accept late comers. Ill check it out tomorrow and post if some one else doesnt by then.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I didnt make it into AAC, Tuesday they were super busy and I had a showing on Wed and another funeral on Thursday..... its been one of those weeks!!!

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Utah class

The class is tomorrow. Don't know if you can still get in but I know the guy who is coordinating it. They put a flyer in my shop too. PM me if you still want to call him.

basswizard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Indy West
    Yes, there was a Utah class 4/18 in Camby. It was a good class. I just sent the application to Salt Lake yesterday.

Scott Strauss was the instructor: www.SCOTDI.com

I believe he has held classes in Camby in the past and intends to do so in the future. He can be contacted through his website above.

Top Bottom