• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Apparently my lack of punctuality transformed into absence today. I remember using the snooze over and over, then sending a text message that I wasn't going to make it, but I don't know when any of that happened.

I hereby apologize to my hordes of adoring fans who anticipated my presence and were thus cheated of the opportunity to bask in my splendor.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Apparently my lack of punctuality transformed into absence today. I remember using the snooze over and over, then sending a text message that I wasn't going to make it, but I don't know when any of that happened.

I hereby apologize to my hordes of adoring fans who anticipated my presence and were thus cheated of the opportunity to bask in my splendor.

Just figured you were tied up and had one or two many things going on at the sametime. Probably whipped and just had too much dominating your time too make it.

mhs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    weather was great, they had some fun stages it was a good match. I managed to rack up 4 mikes and a no shoot.......
    glad I got all that stuff done and over with already for the year!!

I got 3 no shoots and a mike. On one stage.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    One no-shoot (dead center A zone) and no mike's....

I think that's the first time I've EVER not had a mike!

This whole "front sight" thing Coach keeps talking about... I think he may be on to something there.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    One no-shoot (dead center A zone) and no mike's....

I think that's the first time I've EVER not had a mike!

This whole "front sight" thing Coach keeps talking about... I think he may be on to something there.

Which is more spooky? The whole front sight being tied to getting hits, or the fact that I might be right about something?:)

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I did not get to abuse Rhino all day on the range and I have pent up energy.

It was nice seeing slow1911's on the range for his annual visit.:)

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I think just about everyone had their share of no-shoots and mikes...

I had a mike & no-shoot on the field course at the last bay. I had some trouble calling my shots the whole match and I had no idea that I hit it...

Too bad you couldn't make it, Rhino. You keep things interesting, that's for sure.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington

I for one, was disappointed not to see you sir. Perhaps next time you will grace us with your aura.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Hey, by the by, did anyone loose a pair of gloves? Found some in the back bay sitting on one of the spools. Let me know and they can be returned.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    The only phone video I shot all day, and I'm glad I did. Check out the "no look" shot at the end.

[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0y7tNU40cM[/ame]

Top Bottom