• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    USPSA election update
    Reminder: The ballots for president and Area 6 director are out and must be returned to the elections firm no later than Sept. 1
    To request a replacement ballot, please contact Election Trust directly by telephone (toll free) 1.866.429.9481 or by email: help@electiontrust.com.
    Please identify yourself as a USPSA voter and provide your full name and mailing address with your request. Also make sure to leave a contact phone number so that Election Trust can verify your information (if needed).
    Note: if you have recently moved, please also provide your former mailing address in addition to your current mailing address.
    To date we have a total of 4,198 ballots cast. Of those, 475 are paper and 3,723 are electronic.

If you have received a Ballot and have not voted you should
    You can do it on line, it will take a only a few minutes to do it
    If you have not received a ballot or misplaced yours the step above will take only a few minutes to get a new one to vote online

If you have not voted because you feel like you do not know enough about the candidates there is a lot of information out there including podcast on the Practical Pistol Show Youtube page.
    Or at the next match ask a few of your fellow shooters who and why they are voting for someone.
    In the last election cycle there was 30% voter turn out (5500 out of 18K) currently it is trending much less than that.
    I understand that the vast majority of USPSA members may only participate in their local club match a few times a year and feel what difference does it make if they vote or not. Let me just say that it makes a very big difference in who we select to represent USPSA, help to lead and direct the actions of the BoD and to work with and help direct the office.

if you have questions about this feel free to post on here, and hopefully your fellow members will speak up and share their thoughts. If you want to email me or pm about this you can as well
    jake_martens@comcast.net

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Mike Foley
    After speaking with Mike at several matches he has the desire and and I feel he has the skills to do the job.
    PLEASE VOTE

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Alyssa and I have voted in the run off. I hope everyone else does also.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Got mine yesterday and tried the online version this time as I actually mailed it in the first time. Holy crap was that easy!!! Anyone who doesn't vote has ZERO excuse other than you are lazy or just don't care about the sport having good leadership.

Top Bottom