Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The magnetic holster does not seem to be good luck. "Little jake borrowed that and two large magazines to help him overcome the difficulties of the match. It started well enough on Saturday and I shot terrible. (Mainly because of low ports built my smurfs) But things turned around on the last stage Saturday, and Sunday went well for Jake's opposition, and a huge comeback was completed. What a difference a day makes is my new mantra.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    165.0!!! Put some powder in those things! Did he get a lowest major award?

Nope. I got the perfect loading award!!!
    Actually the load is just fine, the bullet they pulled and weighed came out to a 177.1?
    My velocity was 928fps, so with a 180g bullet like it should have weighed would have been a nice 167pf.

Yes what a difference a day makes, Coach had a horrible first day. But with the right combination of pizza, Bud Select, some "Full Metal Jacket" and me sticking my head up my *** he managed a fairly decent come back.

He failed to mention his perfect double, it was amazing, especially since he only shot at the target once.

And yes, that is not a big stick, but it is bigger than most and seems to get the job done.
    It is how you use it that matters.......

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Nope. I got the perfect loading award!!!
    Actually the load is just fine, the bullet they pulled and weighed came out to a 177.1?
    My velocity was 928fps, so with a 180g bullet like it should have weighed would have been a nice 167pf.

Yes what a difference a day makes, Coach had a horrible first day. But with the right combination of pizza, Bud Select, some "Full Metal Jacket" and me sticking my head up my *** he managed a fairly decent come back.

He failed to mention his perfect double, it was amazing, especially since he only shot at the target once.

And yes, that is not a big stick, but it is bigger than most and seems to get the job done.
    It is how you use it that matters.......

How much more perfect could you be than that?

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I chono'd in the mid 190's! I'm a little paranoid of the chrono stage...lol

ETA: Ooops, wrong match

Last edited:
    Top Bottom