• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    So no, the local PO can kiss a donkeys butt.

Two packages arriving today from Amazon. The Amazon delivery package arrives nice and early. The one handed off to USPS? A BS note saying my driveway or front door was somehow inaccessible. The same one the Amazon managed to find/use/access just fine with a picture to prove it. Mind you, there is nothing rendering either inaccessible. So it is now delayed until...

Not the first time, either.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Two packages arriving today from Amazon. The Amazon delivery package arrives nice and early. The one handed off to USPS? A BS note saying my driveway or front door was somehow inaccessible. The same one the Amazon managed to find/use/access just fine with a picture to prove it. Mind you, there is nothing rendering either inaccessible. So it is now delayed until...

Not the first time, either.
    My favorite are the two tracking entries:
    9/9/2021 09:41: Placed on delivery truck
    9/9/2021 09:43: Unable to deliver. [insert reason that indicates they tried to deliver but couldnt due to it not being their fault]
    Dude! You didnt even have time to get in the driver's seat! Dont pee on my back and tell me it's raining! The Post office is 15 minutes from my house, not including all the route stops. it was impossible for them to have tried.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My favorite are the two tracking entries:
    9/9/2021 09:41: Placed on delivery truck
    9/9/2021 09:43: Unable to deliver. [insert reason that indicates they tried to deliver but couldnt due to it not being their fault]
    Dude! You didnt even have time to get in the driver's seat! Dont pee on my back and tell me it's raining! The Post office is 15 minutes from my house, not including all the route stops. it was impossible for them to have tried.
    Another Gov entity that is failing as we watch.

Top Bottom