• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    USA today is doing a 2 A gun poll, does the 2 A give the indivual the Right to Keep and Bear Arms... I just voted, and 97 % said yes... 5856572 total votes so far.... I am not computer savvy enough to post a link, but if you pm me, with e-mail, I will forward, and you can post .....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    USA today is doing a 2 A gun poll, does the 2 A give the indivual the Right to Keep and Bear Arms... I just voted, and 97 % said yes... 5856572 total votes so far.... I am not computer savvy enough to post a link, but if you pm me, with e-mail, I will forward, and you can post .....

From the vote total, the percentage, and the question asked, I would guess that that poll has been posted here numerous times and is often the subject of debate over the phrasing: No, the 2A does not grant any right at all, however it protects a right that predates the Constitution.

However, if you say yes, then amending the 2A out of existence would abolish the right, but if you say no, then it can be interpreted that you're anti-2A.

Thanks for posting; FYI, it doesn't take being computer-savvy... All you have to do is copy and paste the link into your screen, the same place you typed in your original post. The link begins with "http" and should be a line of text, probably without any spaces included.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom