• ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I've bought about 2,000 rounds from them. When they still sold reloaded ammunition, I had a 9mm round that was about an overall length of .98 or so but that was the only issue through 1,500 rounds of 9mm and 500 of 45 ACP. They have pretty good prices and you can catch shipping specials every now and then if you sign up for their emails.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Search is also your friend. Here is a thread i did a while ago.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...145319-review_usaammo_com_once_fired_9mm.html

They no longer sell the reloaded ammunition. So the main thing that applies from that thread is this:
    USAammo.com switched to selling all new ammo. Most likely b/c of quality control issues, some of which were documented on this forum.

I placed an order Tuesday morning for 500 rounds of new 9mm. It shipped the same day and I just received it today, Thursday.

I paid $110.06 for 500 rounds to my door. Something i found very interesting is that this appears to be Aguila 124gr 9mm. Has their name on the brass anyway. So I did a quick search and found ammunition to go sells Aguila for $104 for 500 rounds. Shipping takes it near $120.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_61_118/products_id/428

So it appears that USAammo.com isn't actually making the ammo, at least for 9mm, but still cheaper than buying the same ammo somewhere else.

I have shot most of the 500 rounds that i got without any problems.

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    I bought some reloads when they were going through their shipping problems/fiasco and it took along time to get my ammo(2000 rounds of 9mm). But they were great and functioned flawlessly in all of my guns.

Top Bottom