• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I posted yesterday the article about GB arresting people who use social media to slander/bash Muslims. Well came across this article from wnd.com. Don't know how reliable it is but with the Obama admin I don't see it as some crazy article. Could be reliable or not. But apparently we are under GB rules now when it comes to bashing Muslims because we violate civil rights. I think after 9/11 and Boston they're bringing it on themselves personally though.

DOJ: Slam Muslims on Facebook, face feds

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Nobody worries about anyone insulting Christians do they? The media, comedians, even government officials insult Christians and make fun of Jesus Christ all the time, nobody gives a rip.

Interesting...

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    "Bashing" people verbally does not violate their civil rights. People need to put their grown up pants on.

The Obama administration's answer to Bengazi (it was 'cause' by a video) now makes sense; it was a prelude to making muslim bashing a crime. Bye bye first ammendment.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    The first time I heard the phrase "hate speech" many years ago I knew they were coming for the 1st Amendment. The BoR is getting weaker every day.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    What can't be labelled as Hate Speech? Pretty soon, just saying you disagree with something will be forbidden in order to "protect somebody's rights".

Asinine.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Muslims need to collectively develop a sense of humor. Seriously.

That and an understanding of the fact that freedom of speech ≠ freedom from speech you don't want to hear.

We should also keep in mind that sharia ≠ freedom as evidenced by the world's roster of countries so governed, none of which feature anything close to what we consider an acceptable level of freedom.

Top Bottom